IGNORED

Temples (Wat) what what?

I will start again now there are NO relevent topics for what i am asking

I have used the search button and gone through some threads none of wich is what i want or are looking for wich some person on here told me to do and pritty much F***KED my topic

SO.........

What Temples have YOU gone to to get a SAK YANT tattoo

Dont tell me to use the search button because i am asking YOU experience and where you have been

NOT topics that say what do them girls have them cool tattoo's for i know WHY.i might be a newbie but im familiar with WHY AND WHAT they mean

SO some pics of you tattoo's

heres a template to use

Time and Date:

Meaning of tattoo:

The name of the Temple (wat):

A little story if you feel like it:

Picture:

I got mine from a guy in Kabin Buri who used to work at Wat Bang Phra, the famous temple about 50 km West of Bangkok. The tattoo is the Gao Yod or 'Nine Peaks'. Wat Bang Phra is probably the obvious place for any afficianado of Sak Yant, but is very popular and involves early starts and long waits, so I shortened the process. I still got the same deal involving offerings to the tattooist and gold leaf and blessings afterward...all for the princely sum of 200 THB ! The whole afternoon was very chilled, chatting to others waiting and checking out their other Sak Yant. I can't find the pictures offhand but will try and post at a later date.

I found some great B & W photos of the Wai Khru (Honour the Master) ceremony at Wat Bang Phra...here's the link.