IGNORED

Best ice cream pattaya

Now i've had some pretty good ice cream at The Pattaya Beer Garden. Could anyone recommend where they have had really good ice cream in Pattaya (excluding Jomtien Beach too lazy to go that far!). also i love cheesecake but i i'm trying to lose weight so are there any places that do good cheesecake put perhaps in smaller portions!

I always order the Ebony and Ivory at Swensons. 3 scoops Macadamia nut ice cream with butterscotch, brownie pieces, fudge, whipped cream, and a chocolate covered cherry on top. You won't lose weight. Most of the cheesecake I've had here is pretty dry.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

I always order the Ebony and Ivory at Swensons. 3 scoops Macadamia nut ice cream with butterscotch, brownie pieces, fudge, whipped cream, and a chocolate covered cherry on top. You won't lose weight. Most of the cheesecake I've had here is pretty dry.

Thanks for the replies but where is Swensons?

There is one on Beach Road next to the Garden Plaza and one i think at the Big C north Pattaya 2nd road.

McDonalds works for me!

untitled.bmp

Edited by Gixxer

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the 5" tall space aliens that live under my desk. In return for these ideas I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there

.http://www.shakegirl.com/

There's also one on the 5th floor of CentralFestival, just across from Secret Recipe, next to KFC.

Retired

There's a small place out the front of Mike's shopping Mall, opposite Kiss, that sells some decent ice cream. I can't remember the name though. Worth a try on a hot day.

Hi mate,

My favorite is Buds ice cream located just at the entrance floor of mike shopping mall. When you enter from beach road door, just turn left and you will see. Very delicious and cheap as usual.

DSC00111.JPG

DSC00112.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

There is a Haagen Dazs basement level in Central Festival also.

Anyone tried the icecream from the Turkish guy on WS?

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

There is a Haagen Dazs basement level in Central Festival also.Anyone tried the icecream from the Turkish guy on WS?

Yes, I spotted him very quickly when I was walking at WS. He has a good ice cream and very delicious similar to original ones in Turkey. Strongly recommend to everyone.Here is my picture with him.

And, that's another video of Turkish ice cream show in LOS.<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FkoGjbXQWVk" width="420"></iframe>

DSC00311.JPG

DSC00313.JPG

Edited by footopic

Can't remember if its expensive or if its the same as the one mention I Mike's, but there was this place on Walking Street bout halfway down that was great. Lady's working in it wear orange t-shirts and green shorts and I think a baseball cap. Do all sorts of flavours.

Did someone mention cheesecake? Oh god there's me putting on weight next trip lol

The best ice cream I tasted in Patts was on a girls pussy at O bar, Soi 6, just loved the taste............ :GoldenSmile1:

I buys Chocolate ice cream from 7-11 and stuff em in theThai pussy, licks good, taste good :Ass_Lick: ...

There's also one on the 5th floor of CentralFestival, just across from Secret Recipe, next to KFC.

Thanks for the info Piece Corp. I went to Swensons on Wendsday and have already been back, awesome place. Really nice place and nice staff, the selection is really good. If you like Sundaes this is the place to go! I had one Sunday with nuts, fudge and caramel and i had the snickers sunday today. i want to go back tommorow but will wait to Saturday cause i'll turn into a blimp if i go everday. the place just across from Swensons looks like it has good cheesecakes. They have an oreo cheesecake that i want to try. Going to have to do two sessions at the gym a day now!

McDonald's has some of the best of course only vanila ....The price is good too...

Thanks for the info Piece Corp. I went to Swensons on Wendsday and have already been back, awesome place. Really nice place and nice staff, the selection is really good. If you like Sundaes this is the place to go! I had one Sunday with nuts, fudge and caramel and i had the snickers sunday today. i want to go back tommorow but will wait to Saturday cause i'll turn into a blimp if i go everday. the place just across from Swensons looks like it has good cheesecakes. They have an oreo cheesecake that i want to try. Going to have to do two sessions at the gym a day now!

I like the white chocolate cheesecake, and the blueberry cheesecake. I go there after Swensons. So much for the diet. LOL. Cheers!

Retired

• 2 weeks later...

There is a place called 'Ete' in Central Festival, on the fifth floor. They have very good ice cream with all sorts of sundaes and other ice cream dishes. They just opened up in the last six months. i was in there three times in one week in February. It's worth a try.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

There is a place called 'Ete' in Central Festival, on the fifth floor. They have very good ice cream with all sorts of sundaes and other ice cream dishes. They just opened up in the last six months. i was in there three times in one week in February. It's worth a try.

Yes mate, one of my friend did also try that one. Got very positive feedback from him. Definitely, I am going to try it.

Thanks

keep your eyes peeled for this guy, 20 baht for lovely great tub of ice cream

Image0433.jpg

Dayo...

I buys Chocolate ice cream from 7-11 and stuff em in theThai pussy, licks good, taste good :Ass_Lick: ...

The tubs or ones with a stick? :GoldenSmile1:

I forgot the name but when you hit Walking Street from Beach Rd it is on your left and not very far. Bright neon colours. You can sit down inside and is quite nice. It is a chain as I've had it in Phuket as well.

+1

The one with the large neon ice cream cone outside

My friend loves that place

Good coffee as well....but not cheap

+1

The one with the large neon ice cream cone outside

My friend loves that place

Good coffee as well....but not cheap

No, expensive for Thai standard. 200 baht for good size.