IGNORED

P.A iPhone app problem

irlguy1

Anyone having problems with the PA app.

Since the update a while back I can't goto last post so every time I want to read the latest post in a thread I have to keep hitting next page till I get to the last post and it's really pissin me off.

Any ideas on what to do ?

Agreed but it's the default IP Board It can be frustrating. And can't use multiquote through it... I always end up clicking on the button at the bottom that says something like use regular website

No use getting pissed off about it, lifes too short. I just take the opportunity to scan the pages for hot photos.. (or use regular website as mentioned earlier)

Agreed. It can be frustrating. And can't use multiquote through it... I always end up clicking on the button at the bottom that says something like use regular website

Life is to short that's my point ... I ain't got time to next page through 77 pages to see the last quicky bar post ..... It wasn't broken before the update grrrrrr if not broken don't fix it simples

No use getting pissed off about it, lifes too short. I just take the opportunity to scan the pages for hot photos.. (or use regular website as mentioned earlier)

There's a PA iPhone app now?

Or just that crap IP board thing still?

I do nearly all of my surfing in here on the iPhone just using the normal phone setting on the website and have very little problems.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

No it's still the shitty ipboard one.

Shame they can't set up a decent one considering Phuket info forum is much smaller yet has a great iphone interface.

Cmon mods get the finger out 555

There's a PA iPhone app now?

Or just that crap IP board thing still?

I do nearly all of my surfing in here on the iPhone just using the normal phone setting on the website and have very little problems.

Edited by irlguy1