Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Gym- Ban Chang

Hole

I am very happy to report that there is a new gym in my hometown of Ban Chang.

It has been built by a falang fella, Jeff, he is a martial arts expert and aims to train young kids in martial arts and fitness, adults are also welcome.

However, he also has some nice machines and big ass dumbells for those of us who like to smash it up.

Before this there was only one other gym at the top of the strip that was charging 250 baht per day.

This new gym is 100 baht per day, or 1000baht per month, even cheaper for the martial arts/fitness programs, I believe.

I have some pics, and I tried to make a map as it's kinda tough to find, it's a few km's out of Ban Chang.(the white x on the map)

gym map.pngDSCF1541.jpgDSCF1542.jpgDSCF1543.jpgDSCF1544.jpgDSCF1545.jpgDSCF1546.jpgDSCF1548.jpgDSCF1549.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

DSCF1547.jpg

100bt per day, that's the best value I've come across. It should be a hit.

Cheers

Doesn't look like it has very much in the way of equipment, especially in isolateral machines.

Doesn't look like it has very much in the way of equipment, especially in isolateral machines.

No, it's nothing compared to the Pattaya Gyms, but for small towns like Ban Chang where your lucky to even find dumbells and barbells, its pretty impressive.