IGNORED

fast track customs

bludub

is this service worth it ?

what are the ques like at the moment?

i am arriving from Dubai at lunchtime Monday with Emirates

Looking to get to patts as quick as possible

Cheers

I flew in a couple weeks ago, arrived at 7am and the ques were quick. Checked through before my baggage even arrived.

But when I flew out Monday at 2am the ques were nuts! Lucky I was flying business because I have never seen both the airline check-in and immigration so busy.

Dont need that service... Go to the second left about 200 yards further than the first left to passport control if the first is swamped.. You will be surprise..

Edited by jocky king

I have used the service. Somebody will meet you at the gate as you disembark and take you to the VIP imigration area. There are no queues.

If you have luggage, you still wait for that. I always fly hand luggage only and can be off the plane and in a taxi in about 15 minutes, but if you hate waiting in line it's worth it.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Dont need that service... Go to the second left about 200 yards further than the first left to passport control if the first is swamped.. You will be surprise..

That doesn't always work

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

That doesn't always work

It was the complete opposite for me in January, it was the first left that was less crowded. This was mid day, luckily I'm arriving at 7 AM in May and that's usually a great time to arrive immigration concidered

I arrived at 8pm on Saturday night and I had to wait inline for almost 45 minutes. I think i'll be trying the fast track service next time

The other side of the crew customs, worked first time a fella told me, the second time I tried it the queue was similar but I have found it moves quickly anyway.

edit: deleted link for fast track as I think it was an agency

Edited by SLEUTH

These are a lot cheaper and I use them all the time, if not in Thai F:

https://www.bfsasia.com/index.html Click on BFS Premium Services on the LHS.

The cart is great, and a real time saver if you're at a remote gate. Not much you if you land at immigration, but that's the gamble.

I was plane to taxi in 10 minutes in Feb - always hand luggage only.