Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

farhout

a whorehouse in Jakarta (I published previously on another on P/A)

farhout

I traveled recently to Jakarta..

I had searched thorougly the internet before the travel.. for Evil_Laugh.gif you know what..

My schedule was tight but allowed for an evening for fun..

I decided to spend it in the most famous place A....s Bathhouse.. They advertised Russian/Uzbek.. Turkish, local, thai and Chinese girls

I called earlier and asked for rates and location.. I thought I was close (which I was).. but the guy over the phone told me it would take 45 min... I thought he was exagerating.. It was without counting with Jakarta's terrible traffic..

The bluebird got me to an old building, in a what appeared to be not a very nice place.. I had Fuck_Knows.gif read that you should not judge on first impression...

at reception, their directed me to the 7th florr where a second reception called Eric, who is the person in charg ef foreigners that spoke english.. He spoke good english.. he led me into a lounge... I did not know what to really expect..

and Woooww what a spectacle.. There were around 100 girls in groups... Chinese... Thai... Eastern European.. Turkish ... INdonesians.. They were all smiling and winking trying to attract the attention .. Most were 9of10Score.gif and I thought doors for heaven opened 25.gif

Eric, asked if I wanted a drink.. went to order it and then came back and sat next to me casually... He explained.. you can pick a nationality.. and each had 2 rates: one for models and one for others...

He left me a moment to chose and I got just so confused... some of the girls were just stunning... There were some other men in the place.. but the feeling was they were all just eying me... it was just an impression I guess...

He came back and asked whether i PICKED... I actually did not.. I just then thought.. let's play it safe.. you can never get wrong with Thai girls... He asked whether I had a specific girl in mind. and here again I did not... sad.gif

He asked them all to come... and they just lined up for me.. may be 20 beautiful girls... woow.. 25.gif

He indicated, the models for 1.2 million Rup and the other for 700 k...

I actually found the normal girls as nice and one was actually much nicer than the models... Beautiful... 5.6 Ft brunette.. with short black skirt and a wonderful smile... she was number 113..

I picked her.. and all the other left.. she sat next to me.. and I did not want to waste any time.. she led me into a room one floor lower...

we both undressed... she showered me.. and then asked me to lay back and started with a small massage... it did not take long before she was rubbing my balls and reaching for my d..k who was aleardy 07.gif

she then started a nice BJ and held just before I was to cum.. 10.gif

She just wanted to ride it ... she then went on top of me and started riding me.. she had a very tight P...y and u could swear she was just unflowered... she was actually 20 and have been in Jakarta for 2 month and was on a 3 month visa..

Before long I had spit my load in the condom.. but she continued riding and I did not want her to stop... she looked so nice.. Nice Boobs.. nice perfect body and beautiful smile.. She had foscets that highlighted her smile and that I loved it...

she then laid next to me her head on my arm.. I just loved that time.. she was sweet and had a small giggle.. she talked about her life.. she has been doing this for 2 months.. she does not like the sex part of it.. but wanted to continue to have enough money and then go back home to work as masseuse...

Her angel face made me want to beleive her.. FunnyPost1.gif

while talking, she was playing with my d..k and balls and they were responding well 07.gif

I was also gently caressing her sweet spot.. and felt the cream coming out of it.. she was completely shaved and had only a small tuff that seemed only to be there to indicate its location... so much that it was tight...

we stayed like this for 5-10 minutes and when I was all arose.. she covered my d...k and restarted sucking it... it was very arousing.. and I loved it... I asked her to turn and I exchanged the favours by licking her p...y...

then, she went on her back and I started pumping her... she started moaning and her whole body was reaching for my dick.. it was intense and nice... Cool3.gif she might have been pretending (and most probably was)... but she was credible..

As we were climaxing... the phone rang... who could it be..

She said "don't worry, it is to tell that time is over... but continue"... we continued for some minutes until I cum inside her...

then we showered together and we went back to the lounge...

then we exchanged numbers and kept in Touch... she was naughty at times and funny at others..

I thought the whole thing was fine and well worth the 100 $ i spent...

we kept texting each other for another month.. when she returned home.. then we stopped as she started asking for money...

While the F...k wAs nice, it was not worth entertaining her and her family oout of prostitution... That was what she was asking for...

post-3012-12781562651.jpg

jojomecanic

I traveled recently to Jakarta..

Wow! And nobody took a minute to thank you for this report...

So it's done by now... I was just looking for some info on Jakarta and came across your thread.

Thanks, great!

San Thailand

thanks for the report....will try the place when in Indon next....always stop over during my family trips to Bali.....

jeff1495

I will be there the end of April for the first time and am really looking forward to it. Sounds like you had a great time.

whatever11

Thanks...sounds like heaven indeed

maimeepanhaa

I'm doubting a thai would go to indo to work in a soapie, but anythings poss

yes surprised this thread was ignored.

sammee_uk

Great report - been to Bali but very tame there. Reminds me of Penang brothels in Georgetown.

mudamandiri

Don't like the sun glasses

me too.. :Grin3:

but i'm sure she is beautiful..

nikcool10

good FR ! i can imagine with so much to choose from ! might have been a tough task... ;) :ThumbUp6:

farhout

I'm doubting a thai would go to indo to work in a soapie, but anythings poss

yes surprised this thread was ignored.

There was a full line-up of Thai girls and actually.. I met a thai girl in singapore as well...

Now that I am thinking about it.. I have been able to meet and ....ck thai girls in Singapore - Indonesia - and even in Dubai .. in addition to Thailand

same nice experience :GoldenSmile1:

parisb

sounds like a good place, but what does the 700k rupees work out as?

quenton79

I can tell from her smile she is a beauty!! Good pick...sun glasses...you BMs are too funny!!! :D

SLEUTH

Great report...I must say though when in Rome , Were there many local lookers?

romeo1981

sounds like a good place, but what does the 700k rupees work out as?

About 75 U$

titop

Alexis is nice and expensive.

I prefer treminal classic threesome for 45$ or girl in your room for 50$.You just ask thr guy at your hotel. :hello09:

Orgy

Entertaining read, she's very attractive :P

dazzassj6

thanks for the report. I didnt know that indonesia had a soapy like establishment. The girl looks really pretty.

eksildanskeren

Thanks for the report on your field trip :GoldenSmile1:

I just dont get why someone would choose a Thaigirl when in Indonesia. I mean, i love Thais, but surely wouldnt mind supporting the local community if i went to Indonesia :Think1: