IGNORED

Laptop rental

glenjean

All,

Does anyone know "Where" or "IF" I can rent a laptop for one month. I will be in Patts for one month and need to rent a lap top.

Any Information, suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

you can rent anything in pattaya.

ask you local internet cafe, shops in tuk com. hell i bet you could find a boardmember who would rent u their old one.

laptops are very common these days i mean we have 6 in our house i bet most people are the same. just ask some people you know....

hotel manager, cafes, and tuk com between them im sure you will find plenty of laptops.

better still buy a cheap netbook. under £200 new

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Do you not have an Android Phone or something similar to use ?

I reckon Net Book the way to go will pay for its self and many under 200 Quid New

E-Bay may also be your best Friend in the face of it though many deals as a Buyer at present

I got no idea what it'll cost to rent a laptop for a month but today I was looking at a brand new little netbook for about 7000 Bt in Tesco North Pattaya. So IMO renting for a month would be wasted money, buy a cheapo and take it home with you. If you don't need it then give it away to a friend or family.