Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best taxi service suvarnabhumi to hotel in Bangkok

rickyt

Hello a friend of mine has asked for my help to pre book a taxi pick up from swampy to her hotel in bangkok she will be arriving at 1am in the morning and is a first timer to Thailand so am looking for a safe reliable service for her.

Any help much appreciated

rickyt

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Many hotels in Bangers offer pick-up service, so she might be able to have the hotel to arrange the transport. If not - DO NOT use the so-called LIMO-service (the ask if you want taxi) just outside the immigration. Will overcharge her big time (propably asking 800-900 baht). She can go downstairs to the metered taxistand, inform the staff at the desk where she is going - she will get a receipt and so will the driver. The fare will be around 300-400 baht including tollway and the 50 baht airport tax.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Many hotels in Bangers offer pick-up service, so she might be able to have the hotel to arrange the transport. If not - DO NOT use the so-called LIMO-service (the ask if you want taxi) just outside the immigration. Will overcharge her big time (propably asking 800-900 baht). She can go downstairs to the metered taxistand, inform the staff at the desk where she is going - she will get a receipt and so will the driver. The fare will be around 300-400 baht including tollway and the 50 baht airport tax.

Thanks for the reply 0069.

As i replied to the other thread, because its there 1st time to LOS am really after a service that will have a driver meet them after immigration with her name on a sign, I realize this will probably cost about 800bt-900bt but it is there safety i am concerned about so the extra is not a big deal.

cheers rickyt.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

As '0069' has outlined, I can't imagine she will have any problems if she uses the official taxi rank and steers clear of touts and anyone that approaches her. However if you are looking for a named service, I have used Mr Toom on a number of occasions for Suvarnabhumi - Pattaya trips and, as he is Bangkok based, will probably oblige for a trip to the city. His email address is [email protected] or the numbers I have for him are 081-4827148 or 083-0178066.