IGNORED

Any One stayed at Sabai Lodge recently ?

Sloth

Hi

am just asking as the last time i was there (oct 2011) they were starting with building work up towards 2nd road end of the hotel and further along the street the bars had been knocked down , travel back in a couple of weeks and am now just trying to sort out accomadation , was thinking of maybe trying the other sabai on 2nd road Sabai Resort ( is it G/F ?) .

thanks in advance

Sloth

Sabai Lodge

• 2 weeks later...

Was in Sabai Lodge for a week in Feb along with my wingman. We really like the location, very nice and baht bus just a short walk away. Definitely guest friendly. In fact, I felt that the hotel staff treated my BFs as well as any paying guests which made me happy.

Pro:

- Quiet, resort feel

- Clean and nice room.

- Nice pool, I think there are at least two pools, nice to lounge around outside

- Easy walk to the beach

- Great Wifi connection in room and outside

- Friendly staff that are courteous to my BFs

- Great breatfast buffet.

- Shopping Center "Big C" within walking distance, some nice restaurants and fast food there.

Con:

- Have to take a baht bus to most locations

Thanks man

i arrive there tomorrow ...yay