IGNORED

hotel room with kitchen or a service appartment with kitchen

fabfour011

Hi

For my upcoming trip in april im looking for a nice room with kitchen because i will be with a teerak lol and she really want to show me her cooking skills

I habe look at some hotel and as for now i habe only short listed amari nova suites that looks good but maybe the location isnt convenient( i prefer a location near baht bus road)

My budget : 2000 or up to 2500 bahts for a 7 days stay

Girlfriendly of course

Good security

Wifi

does amyone know some places that can suits my needs?

Yes thanks for your answer and i will book it of i cant find another place with better location soon

How about a condo? Try emailing Dancewatchers to see if they have any availability for that week. View Talay 6 is right on the baht bus route on both sides and the condos I have stayed in have fully functional kitchens.

I second the recomendation for Dancewatchers.com. I believe that all the VT6 condos have kitchens. Checkout condos 26/1004 and 26/1006 for availability they have excellent seaview for those romantic nights on the balcony. On page 2 Beachroadlover

How about saving some money with a guest house, room 1C has a full kitchen although is booked from 12th to 17th April.

Copy of 1 (1).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (3).jpgCopy of Trev room 1.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Well thanks everyone for answering my request

i will choose one of those place soon and i think i have to book asap cos rooms with kitchen or guesthouse are booked quickly now as songkran is coming

The Vault hotel also has full kitchens and is on the baht bus route. It is girl friendly, has wifi and with this being a small place I have never had any security issues. Great jacuzzi also for that romantic eveening.

At mind serviced residence ain't bad bro heaps modern with full kitchen near 2nd road free wifi saw it on Agoda website fo $1000baht bargain!