Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Profitable Business For Sale - Low Cost - Good Location

China Garden

Business Type

Love Nail is principally a Nail Salon offering manicures, pedicures, acrylic nails, 3D nails and various other nail related services. This is not just the 100 baht Nail painting service offered on the side of the road, Thai's and Russian women pay 1,000 - 4,000 Baht for nail treatments / decoration.

Above Love Nail are 6 rentable rooms (already fully rented), 3 with Air Conditioners, 3 with Fans, all have bathrooms and showers. They rent for 2,000 - 3,500 per month. Due to its closeness to Tuk Com & Walking Street the rooms are always fully occupied.

There is a toilet inside the Nail Salon for customers and staff, the rooms above have their own secure entry and the rear of the building.

Staffing Costs

My wife enjoyed working here and has between 1 and 2 additional staff, currently there is only 1 staff paid 7,500 baht per month and receives 10% commission.

Profits

My wife was earning 60,000 - 70,000 Baht profit, turnover was between 3,000 - 5,000 Baht per day (120,000 Baht) with almost no over heads except replacement nail varnishes, the rooms help off set the rent.

But this business does require the owner to build up it clientele and be open when people finish work at the bank & Tuk Com.

Situated just off the South Pattaya Road in Soi Day Night 2. This is a very busy street and we are directly next to Kasikorn Bank and across the street from the Tuk Com building, many people work in Tuk Com especially women who finish work 8pm.

We have an area outside the shop for motorbike parking, valuable in this busy area.

Lease

We have a "very good" Thai / Chinese landlord. There is 1 year 8 months left to run on the existing 3 year lease. There was a "one time payment" of 100,000 Key Money (not every year) and 3 months deposit paid, a total of 175,000 Baht.

The land lord has agreed to transfer our lease, the deposit and key money to the buyer, there is nothing extra to pay and the remainder of the 3 year lease will be transferred to the new buyer. He is a good man and will extend the contract as long as you wish to rent his building, they are Bangkok based and you dont hear from them unless you fail to pay the rent.

The rent is 25,000 Baht per month paid on the 10th of each month, you get 6 fully furnished rooms and the Nail Salon.

Notable Assets

6 fully furnished rooms, these are rented to Thai's so no Chippendale furniture

3 Air conditioners in the 3 of the 6 rooms

1 Large Air conditioner (approx 40,000 baht) & 1 small inside the Nail Salon

All the fixtures and furnishings as pictured inside the Nail Salon, tables, sofa's etc

Business Potential

Due to the shop prime location you may decide to open another kind of business, its definitely suitable for a Salon or massage parlour. Our there are several "Nail Schools" in Pattaya & Bangkok where you can learn the more advanced nail decoration techniques.

Asking Price

500,000 Baht, this price is non negotiable as this is a prime location, includes many assets, a good land lord and includes our 175,000 Baht deposit and key money transferred to the new owner.

Contact Details

Please contact my wife's manager "Bow" directly to view the business

Tel. 0801798668

Here are the pictures of the first floor, sorry none of the rooms but if your interested call Bow for "The Tour"

love nails.jpg

starting money would be 500,000b + 25,000b/month? when is key money due again? anything else owed per month?

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

You pay my wife 500,000 Baht for the everything you see pictured & the 6 fully furnished rooms upstairs. There was a "one time payment" of 100,000 key money so all you pay is 25,000 Baht per month to the building owner and pay your own electric & water bill.... thats it. There is 1 year 8 month left on the lease (no key money due) and the Chinese / Thai landlord has already agreed with my wife to simply transfer the existing lease, no fee's, no "welcome monies", nothing.... these are good landlords, they made it clear when we first opened the business they just want the rent each month, no fuss, no drama and you can keep renting the place or sell it on as we want to do.

Edited by Jolly Friar

How much is roughly the electric & water cost per month & how long are the rooms booked up for ?

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Hi can i ask why you are leaving the business??

My wife is back home with her family and I am back in the UK taking care of my elderly parents, we have decided its better to sell the business rather then neglect it. We have the China Garden, Jolly Friar and Lone Star restaurants which are covered by our manager Bow, asking her to take care of our Games Shop (which we are selling to another business in Tuk Com) and the Nail Spa is just too much work. We also sold Le Katai restaurant the back end of last year, the guy who bought it is still going strong !

How much is roughly the electric & water cost per month & how long are the rooms booked up for ?

Electric is the usual 4 baht a unit and water is at the normal company rate, the shop which has the large air con fitted and electric upstairs comes to around 14,000 a month.

Every rooms has its own electic meter so the guest pay their fair share, my wife being Thai never had the air con on unless there was customers (hates the cold), having a large A/C at the front and a smaller unit on the back way meant it cooled down in a minute or so.

Water is pretty much nothing, less then 1,000 baht .... our hotel at the China Garden with 3 Jacuzzi tubs only costs about 3,000 a month.

If I had the spare cash, I would go for it for the wife! Its a good deal!

Electric is the usual 4 baht a unit and water is at the normal company rate, the shop which has the large air con fitted and electric upstairs comes to around 14,000 a month.

Every rooms has its own electic meter so the guest pay their fair share, my wife being Thai never had the air con on unless there was customers (hates the cold), having a large A/C at the front and a smaller unit on the back way meant it cooled down in a minute or so.

Water is pretty much nothing, less then 1,000 baht .... our hotel at the China Garden with 3 Jacuzzi tubs only costs about 3,000 a month.

Guests pay a months deposit, being Thai there is no "long term contracts" but they need give 2 weeks notice or loose their deposit, we have never had a room empty for more then a week or so, you walk down South Pattaya Road from Tuk Com and your in Walking Street in 5 minutes or at the market eating Som Tam Blah !

I like the wife to be busy during the day too ... gave me a chance to catch up on "other business" *wink, wink*

Thanks for the quick reply JF, one last question how big are the rooms in Sq meters upstairs

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Definitly a good deal you are offering! Too soon for me to think about investing in that kind of stuff at the moment.

Good luck, I hope you find a buyer! :)

1st TR : A Time of Smiles

2nd TR : Good to be Back

3rd TR : The Spinners Tour

Memories of the past is what makes you live to see the future.

"It's my life, It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive!" -Bon Jovi

And remember : Nothing is True, Everything is Possible!

The rooms vary a little in size but I guess most are around 25 sq metres, enough room for bathroom with shower and toilet, double bed and some cuboards for clothes etc, this is basic accomodation but its what sells.

Definitly a good deal you are offering! Too soon for me to think about investing in that kind of stuff at the moment.

Good luck, I hope you find a buyer! :)

Thanks ! I am sure it will sell soon. My wife's staff put an "A4 Thai sign" in the window last week and we already had a couple of offer but we wont take below the asking price, its such a busy area with Tuk Com next door and so close to the main road, its also in a one way street to the cark park which those with car's will know its not easy to park in central Pattaya.

Edited by Jolly Friar

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all the emails and PM's. This business is now sold.

cheers

ian

One less business to worry about, Good one Ian............

Thanks mate, so far I sold Le Katai restaurant last year, Futureplay my games shop and the Nail Salon. That leaves 3 restaurants, I have an offer of 5 million for Lone Star & Jolly Friar combined which I am considering. Jolly Friar makes a lot of money and Lone Star is doing ok but very busy though Door to Door. 5 Million represents less then 2 years profits on Jolly Friar alone without all the fixtures and fitting , I just spend 2.5 million on Lone Star which opened in December and will continue to grow.

My business in China really takes me away too much and I dont want our standards to slip so selling might be the better option.

cheers

Ian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrQPPYJPPFo&list=HL1333697416&feature=mh_lolz

my new Chinese warehouse

Edited by Jolly Friar

What you doing in China, if you don't mind me asking, same sort of thing?

What you doing in China, if you don't mind me asking, same sort of thing?

We are creating a new online company almost identical to www.dx.com which is a HK listed company. We are setting up satellite warehouses in the US & UK, our smallish warehouse in China will act a distribution point to those larger warehouses, our aim is to move to bigger premises in the next 2 years but want to keep our operation costs down initially.

Our our aim is to undercut eBay & Amazon due to the lack of fee's and our bulk buying. We will be looking at off setting our UK & US warehouse cost by offering HK eBay sellers a post and packing service from those locations, due to many eBay changes favouring domestic sellers they have lost a lot of market share and pay a lot to spam Auction listings, we will enable them to list the location as UK to UK for a small handling fee but based on volume. People will always buy from eBay or Amazon so we are not in conflict with them vs our website, we are offering a valuable outlet for those HK sellers who have a 80-90% failure rate on their auctions, at 10 cents per listing they may spend 1$ to in listing fee's to sell 1 item. Our handling fee's will be lower, quicker delivery and more secure.

Lower VAT or non VAT countries such as Guernsey have "fulfilment warehouses" but they do not cater to very low cost items such as 3$ - 10$ items, we will offer affordable solutions and even pre-pack their items in China prior to dispatch to the UK / USA. In the UK for example we become "an agent" for these companies, nothing more really as far a taxes are concerned, but we will help them declare their goods to Customs & Excise.

Due to volume we can offer cheaper Royal Mail (Packet post) / US Postage rates, our packings in bespoke and cheap as we will order in 100,000's and our HK sellers are buying at source but yet still offering a "next day service" to the UK and USA.... enough to match all local domestic sellers without the warehouse cost & staffing of operating their own warehouse.

Our aim is to be dealing with 20,000 parcels per day within the next 2 years including our own website sales, oh.... and those HK sellers pacels will be delivered in "our packing" similar to DHL and TNT advertising our website . .. . hehe gotta promote it in every way!!

Edited by Jolly Friar

sell ya boat 555555555555555555

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

i have the cash but i cannot stay in thailand to handle it.

• 4 months later...

I would hit the offer if I had the money spare, but as some of you know my housesale didn't go that well (not sold)

i guess you've sold it now , as you are now a bar owner !.. you bugger I wanted in on that deal but my house is still on the market ! 5555

i guess you've sold it now , as you are now a bar owner !.. you bugger I wanted in on that deal but my house is still on the market ! 5555

Lol, I took it of the market, and then I put it back up at a higher price. It sold for 250 000 bht more than I asked for last time. I had the open house Tuesday, sold Wednesday and I signed the papers today. Takeover in 12 days, moving in 14!