Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pratamnak Studio for rent.

missedherB

I first posted this in the for sale and rent section before being advised to post it here, in the accommodation section.

Old post here....... http://www.pattaya-a...tudio-for-rent/

Please note that this condo is now rented out until the 30th of March 2012.

I will not be coming back to Pattaya for the next 12 month and I have given my condo to an agent to rent out, so I thought I would also post here with the info if anyone is interested.

I have owned the condo for 5 years this April. It is a 50 square metre studio on the 19th floor, building B, View Talay 3, Pratumnak Soi 6. It has been a great place to live.

Walking distance (if you know the short cut) to Kinnaree, (my favorite) Exoctia and the new Sapphire Lodge.

The agent is Seaboard Properties; it is listed here with all the info, number C2989 (second from the bottom).

http://www.seaboard-properties.com/?page=list&submit[sale-rent]=sale&submit[type]=C&submit[complete]=C&submit[location]=H&submit[beds]=S&submit[space]=40-80&submit[price-range]=2&pg=2

The person to contact is Jasmine at Seaboard Properties [email protected]

They have listed it at short time 1000 baht a day and long time 25,000 baht a month, plus water and electric, there is cable TV but no internet, I am leaving it up to them to manage.

1a.JPG

2.JPG

2a.JPG

2b.JPG

3a.JPG

3.JPG

3c.JPG

3d.JPG

3e.JPG

These studio apartments also have a view from the front door, the only ones that do.

10.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1498.JPG

IMG_4790.JPG

View Talay 3's swimming pool and restuarant.

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

s3.JPG

s4.JPG

s5.JPG

Dong Tan beach can be accessed through the security gate by the swimming pool. There is a magnetic key card (supplied) that will allow operation after hours. Turn left at the gate, follow the path andy you can stroll into Jomtein Beach in about 15 minutes.

g1.JPG

g3.JPG

dongtan beach.JPG

condo location.jpg

A few cacti are on the balcony. These are kept happy by an automatic watering system that comes on once a week. This type of cacti flowers only a few times a year and when they do, the flower opens up during the night and then dies off the next day…amazing!

f2.jpg

f1.JPG

f4.jpg

Hey, wow really nice place.

I called the agent to book some dates in, but a slight clash at this point for March dates - what a shame. But definitely keep in mind for future dates for us, and for visiting friends! Great location, awesome pool area and fantastic views too.

Thanks!

Thanks jenwren, it is a nice place to stay, you will enjoy it.

The agent contacted me yesterday and said that the electric company has removed my electric meter from the main switchboard, but there is no outstanding electric bill?????? hahahahaha only in Thailand, she is now trying to get it put back in.

:Think1: :Think1: has this happened to anyone else?

It looks like a really great place. Very well furnished, spacious and an excellent overall environment. However, the lack of wi fi will be a problem for many who otherwise might be interested in renting. I am curious to know what this condo cost 5 years ago and what it would sell for today.

It looks like a really great place. Very well furnished, spacious and an excellent overall environment. However, the lack of wi fi will be a problem for many who otherwise might be interested in renting. I am curious to know what this condo cost 5 years ago and what it would sell for today.

Hey sexyfarangman, I posted this before about the costings of the studio, the link is here, posts 57, 62, 68 and 69.

http://www.pattaya-a...ts/page__st__50

• 4 weeks later...

man i would rent that in a heart beat for a week in april but my head starts spinning when ever im above 3 floors damn you vertigo

man i would rent that in a heart beat for a week in april but my head starts spinning when ever im above 3 floors damn you vertigo

just dont look down my friend and you'll be right.... :ThumbUp6:

• 2 weeks later...

This studio is now available for rent again........

• 1 month later...

IMG_9873z.jpg

IMG_9879z.jpg

This mornings sunrise......condo now vacant and available.

Loom with a view........ :GoldenSmile1: ........a lovely day today in Patt's.....

IMG_9904zz.jpg

IMG_9905zz.jpg

IMG_9906zz.jpg

Nice place. Where can I have info about price ? Is it possible to have WI-FI there ?

Nice place. Where can I have info about price ? Is it possible to have WI-FI there ?

hi sebast37, it is 1000baht a day or 25,000 baht a month...please read the 1st post to get info on how to rent it......a real estate agent looks after it for me and you can contact them by e-mail....it is a nice area to stay....but a bit far out of Walking Street for some, I have lived here for 5 years now and stay 1 floor done from this condo and love the area....thanks for posting.

• 2 months later...

Myself and my partner spent two weeks mid-June in this condo and it was great. I rang the agent number, then went in to see Jasmine and she took us out to inspect the condo. We found it was already clean but she said she would get it cleaned again but we asked if could we move in the next day….no problems.

It has got really lovely views and a great pool area with 'average to good' food from the pool side restaurant.

A nice stroll most mornings into Jomtein, nice beaches but not great! Beaches get a bit better towards Jomtien but very relaxing to grab a chair (at only 20baht) and sit on the beach waiting for the foot massagers and food to arrive :-)

There seemed to be a light breeze every day so we didn’t really need the A/C - and another nice thing with this place is that it has a great view from the front door as well.

For the two weeks we were charged 350 baht for electric and water…very cheap, this came out of our deposit (5000baht) that is required which we got back (less the 350 baht).

A very pleasant stay and we will rent again.

Glad you enjoyed your stay jenwren and thanks for your comments, you are the first addicts member to stay here. This condo is now rented again until the end of September.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This studio will be available again early February.

Hello. I m interested in renting your studio for three weeks in Nov. 13. Just three questions. Hlow much is gonna be the rent? Is it possible to have wifi? And finally, how far is from WS? Thx

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I m interested in renting your studio for three weeks in Nov. 13. Just three questions. Hlow much is gonna be the rent? Is it possible to have wifi? And finally, how far is from WS? Thx

Hi alithinos, i just got back from Patts a few days ago and still getting over it...hahahaha....please find below a couple of google maps to give you some idea of where VT3 is.

There is free wifi by the pool restaurant.

All the costs and how to book this condo is in the first post. It is 1,000 baht a day, short time and 25,000 baht a month.

The person to contact is Jasmine at Seaboard Properties [email protected]

GoogleEarth_Imagea copy.jpg 8.jpg

Just stumbled across this post, and was wondering if it is available over the April/may period this year

Hi spankmesilly, not sure about April and May, if you could send an e-mail to Jasmine at Seaboard Properties

[email protected] and she will let you know what is happening and how to go about it.

1.JPG

A lovely night in Pratamnak......took this shot just before I flew out this trip....velly romantik!

Archived