IGNORED

The Golf Club LK Metro

I want to play a few rounds in May - June.

I need some hackers to play with in the last group. 5555

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Golf Club for me is a breakfast must. Eggs Benedict everyday after a couple of days the waitresses would just see me sitting and yell eggs Benedict out and I would just nod my head yes. Service may be a little on the slow side but never had a problem with rudeness. Always friendly from what I have witnessed.

• 2 weeks later...

Great feed back in this topic,

I cant wait to return to Pattaya and head straight for the Metro and order some delicious food from the Golf Club.....555555

• 4 weeks later...

i had breakfast at the Golf club sat and sun. The two waitresses were quite friendly, and attentive. I would go back there anytime as the food was quite good.

• 2 weeks later...

i had breakfast at the Golf club sat and sun. The two waitresses were quite friendly, and attentive. I would go back there anytime as the food was quite good.

If you are nice to the waitresses they are nice to you. You get what you give. When I am in Patts I spend lots of time at the Golf Club and get great treatment from the girls there. Food is always good.

Unfortunately TGC has had some staff turnover in the kitchen and the food quality is sporadic. Ordering now is sort of like playing the lottery. Maybe you'll get a winner and maybe not. It's a shame because the food was really decent before.

Steak night is a winner. The Porterhouse and Filet are delicious for local beef. The pork chop is a winner as well.

probe

Unfortunately TGC has had some staff turnover in the kitchen and the food quality is sporadic. Ordering now is sort of like playing the lottery. Maybe you'll get a winner and maybe not. It's a shame because the food was really decent before.

What sort of time frame are you talking about ? Recently or months back ? 

3 of us had breakfast there on Tuesday

..It was as good as it always has been...IMHO

To me it's the best in the area.....but I do prefer Casa Pasqual  (sp?) for the buffet breakfast

...A tad spendy at 197....but unlimited Juice & coffee...(real coffee)....pushes it to the top of the class in my book...(and probably cheaper than anywhere if you drink 3 coffees like me)

...and a great ambiance to boot

Is the man utd chef still there? I brought him over some utd souvenirs and you should have seen the portions he was giving me!!

Is the man utd chef still there? I brought him over some utd souvenirs and you should have seen the portions he was giving me!!

He is the first person I tip when I get there

Last time being honest the Pork Chops which are usually amazing were not that good - this was in Feb

Lets hope they will be better in 4 weeks time

What you do with the chef out of his working hours is of no interest to us !! :laugh:

Has there really been a recent change of chef?  The last few times I've been, the food has been as good as always and all the staff seemed to be the same.

Has there really been a recent change of chef?  The last few times I've been, the food has been as good as always and all the staff seemed to be the same.

No mate,Ju (pronounced Chu),was on a holiday and is now back.

He is a mad Man U fan and even managed to get his photo taken with Mr Coppell plus a signed shirt.

Hes a brilliant guy and cooks a mean pork chop.

At the end of my trips I usually tip him well,as he has become a friend and a guy that really takes good care of myself and my family.

I want for nothing there.

Ju (Chhu, Tu ???) is still there.  But there is more than one cook.  And anyplace has turnover.  I haven't a clue if there has been any recently and I know Chu is still there.  Saw a very nice guy bring him a Man U short signed by the team including Ferguson and Rooney I believe.  He was over the moon.

Nver understood the sports mania thing.  Well, except for baseball of course   :Think1:

Odd , eaten there with friends or on my own , excellent food ( breakfast) and was friendly as far as I was concerened. Good seating outside , and I know which end of a golf club to hold and thats as far as that goes , didnt feel I was un-welcome.

Ju (Chhu, Tu ???) is still there.  But there is more than one cook.  And anyplace has turnover.  I haven't a clue if there has been any recently and I know Chu is still there.  Saw a very nice guy bring him a Man U short signed by the team including Ferguson and Rooney I believe.  He was over the moon.

Nver understood the sports mania thing.  Well, except for baseball of course   :Think1:

Chu does the bbq's. Doesn't work in the kitchen. He is an awesome person.

Chu does the bbq's. Doesn't work in the kitchen. He is an awesome person.

Where u from?

We know each other right?

anyone mind a couple pics

the golf club 2.jpg

The Golf Club covers.jpg

The cadies are always fun

our caddies.jpg

She's doing well.

Was at The Golf Club for a visit already.Looks very bald,lol,but ok.

She's doing well.

Was at The Golf Club for a visit already.Looks very bald,lol,but ok.

Thanks for that, nice to hear she is up and about.

• 3 weeks later...

Where u from?

We know each other right?

I'm from Toronto.

Thanks for that, nice to hear she is up and about.

What's wrong with Nat?

What's wrong with Nat?

Had a benign brain tumor removed.Back up and running now.Shaved head and all.

Golf Club the Coffee is actually pretty decent also.

French Toast had that the other Day and is indeed a decent Meal to start the Day in Pattaya!

No issues with the Staff, very Friendly.

Archived