Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Golf Club LK Metro

they might be wankers, but id say it also takes an even bigger wanker to be scared off by a few stares and loudmouths, then come hurl insults in privacy

Lets be fair

There are so many Navy Seals and Special Ops guys in Pattaya - he was hardly going to take them all on :Think1:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Far can priceless

...and the spooks as well......LOL

I love the pork chops! No chance the Colonel is a 14. I'll be there in 2 weeks and will not give him that many strokes but will take him as a partner. Cheers, Jeff.

It is always nice to hang out across the street at Metro Apartments and order food from the Golf Club. They have the menu and will place an order for you. A server from the Golf Club will bring the food right over. Relax in the air-con with the friendly staff at Metro Apartments. The pretty lady (Nute) who works during the day loves her Jack Daniels. Cheers!

Lets be fair

There are so many Navy Seals and Special Ops guys in Pattaya - he was hardly going to take them all on :Think1:

Don't forget - ex CIA too.   :GoldenSmile1:

Don't forget - ex CIA too.   :GoldenSmile1:

Hey,you back?

I have eaten at The Golf Club on many occassions and always found the grub, location and ambience to be first class (BBQ nites esp). Until recently, I had no idea that there were rooms as well...checked out the website and they look OK. Two questions 1) anybody stayed in the rooms...comments? 2) I usually play thru Thaigerline Golf, but the thought of having your accomodation, food and golf needs taken care of under one roof is appealing...is The Golf Club a friendly bunch of guys to go golfing with?

I have eaten at The Golf Club on many occassions and always found the grub, location and ambience to be first class (BBQ nites esp). Until recently, I had no idea that there were rooms as well...checked out the website and they look OK. Two questions 1) anybody stayed in the rooms...comments? 2) I usually play thru Thaigerline Golf, but the thought of having your accomodation, food and golf needs taken care of under one roof is appealing...is The Golf Club a friendly bunch of guys to go golfing with?

Stayed there many times mate.Ask for one of the rooms in the back,they are a bit quieter.The rooms are ok.Nothing to flash,but very safe.I always stay in the room at the back on the first floor,when I am not with the family.

The new golf manager is a great guy and doing a good job.Really nice.

I've played with them lots of times and never had any issues with dickheads.Its probably the best quality of golf in town,hence the fact we beat up on Lewinskis whenever we have a two day Tournemant against them.

Food is good,golf is good rooms are good and the more you get to know the guys there,you will realize that its pretty self regulatory.There are no real dickheads there,except for Wilko and well,Hes our retard.

Go see Stevie and he will sort it for ya.You can't miss him.

Skalli many thanks for the feedback mate...I am heading down to Patts from Issan for a week at the end of this month. I will see if I can get booked up with The Golf Club - a week of golf and partying is what I need pre my next 4 week consultancy contract in Sydney.

Thanks again for being so helpful :hello09: 

No worries.Enjoy your holiday.Wish I was there to buy a beer.

Roger

I am a golfer and still felt as an outsider there. Must admit the food was good and I agree aboug the unhappy girl behind the bar. Getting her to crack a smile is a pointless task. I actually went on one of the golf outings and had a good time. Definitely will try the bbq night when I am in town in two weeks. I actaully tried my luck with one of the cute servers and after three days of rejection was awarded three days worth of girl friend experience. Man she was a sweet girl.

...is The Golf Club a friendly bunch of guys to go golfing with?

Well like all places to play golf in PTY you never know. I'm been playing maybe 25 runds out of The Golf Club. Most has been good. Most of the players there is hcp 5-18. Like everywhere you have some players that don't behave very well. Most off the regular golfers er OK but some off them are not very welcoming but you are not going to play with them because they play there own groups.

Most days is well organised and they don't hang round the course too long like some other groups. Mondays they always play Green valley and you bee back in PTY around 3 PM. I like that.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Well like all places to play golf in PTY you never know. I'm been playing maybe 25 runds out of The Golf Club. Most has been good. Most of the players there is hcp 5-18. Like everywhere you have some players that don't behave very well. Most off the regular golfers er OK but some off them are not very welcoming but you are not going to play with them because they play there own groups.

Most days is well organised and they don't hang round the course too long like some other groups. Mondays they always play Green valley and you bee back in PTY around 3 PM. I like that.

Thanks for the feedback buddy...I usually play with Thaigerline, but I cetrainly intend to try Golf Club next time.

Thanks for the feedback buddy...I usually play with Thaigerline, but I cetrainly intend to try Golf Club next time.

I'm in Patts twice a year for a couple of weeks each time, I always play with the Golf Club. You will enjoy the golf games.

Don't forget that The Golf Club is closed for Songkran from 15th - 20th of April and will re-open at 11:00 AM on Saturday the 20th for late Breakfast & Lunch.

I'm in Patts twice a year for a couple of weeks each time, I always play with the Golf Club. You will enjoy the golf games.

Hi mate...many thanks for the info - I am looking forward to my stay at TGC when next in Patts.

I have visited the Golf Club on several occasions I have given it the benefit of the doubt and even though I really enjoy the food the service is awful

There are so many girls in Thailand who smile at the drop of a hat - yet in the Golf Club the waitresses cannot muster a grin between them

I even noticed when you look for a wi-fi connection it is mentioned people naming and referring their wi-fi name to the unfriendly service

If anyone knows the bosses please please tell them to sort this out - its a great spot for people watching, the food is good its just the sour faced waitresses that spoil it

I agree.  Love the western style treats though at times the staff can be a bit stand offish.  Maybe they'll get the message & turn on that Thai hospitality we're all so fond of...

Don't forget that The Golf Club is closed for Songkran from 15th - 20th of April and will re-open at 11:00 AM on Saturday the 20th for late Breakfast & Lunch.

I'll see you then.

I ate here once with the BBQ, and the steaks were great and ridiculously huge.

Service was fine.

I went there when I had a craving for some American food after so much Thai. The chili burger is really good, and the fries are nice and crispy.  I feel like I'm at a mid-level American restaurant when I'm there, which is rare in Pattaya. I'd definitely go again--and maybe even try DD! :GoldenSmile1:

I went there when I had a craving for some American food after so much Thai. The chili burger is really good, and the fries are nice and crispy. I feel like I'm at a mid-level American restaurant when I'm there, which is rare in Pattaya. I'd definitely go again--and maybe even try DD! :GoldenSmile1:

Word of advice.Go to the DD and THEN go eat at TGC.Unless you don't get motion sickness.

I'll be there in about 20 days, looking forward to getting in a few rounds seeing how I haven't been able to play for the past 8 months due to an overseas deployment..

-Kalani

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

I'll be there in about 20 days, looking forward to getting in a few rounds seeing how I haven't been able to play for the past 8 months due to an overseas deployment..

-Kalani

Hey K man.  I'll be there probably end of May.  You don't know who this is (cause I'm not that fat and my names not jack) but you do know me.  Hoping to get in a few rounds at Siam and Plantation with the boys this trip.  I like early golf.

Archived