Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

WOW Gym life time deal

devee8

I have spoken to the trainer at the gym and she told me that the Bangkok Bank rolled over the loan so everything will be as usual until the next deadline. Not sure when though.

Can the gym be used for a daily fee?

yes they have day pass,not sure how much

yes they have day pass,not sure how much

I think they need to lower their non-lifetime fees. The weekly/monthly prices are quite high.

I think they need to lower their non-lifetime fees. The weekly/monthly prices are quite high.

Any idea how much? Like what is the price for a day pass?

1000baht

• 4 weeks later...

In April 2012 I bought tickets for 8 days. They cost me 2000Baht! Pretty expensive. I will be in Pattaya next week and still don't know where to workout.

I will be in Pattaya next week and still don't know where to workout.

Walking Street.

Soi 6 if you're on a budget.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Edited by expatdude

Yesterday, I visited all fitness centers in Pattaya. WOW Gym is the best place to work out. However they are extremely expensive. When I went there I directly asked their membership options and told them that I am gonna stay in Pattaya for 2 weeks. They said 3210baht for 2 weeks!!!! Wtf?? It is more that $100 just for 2 weeks..........................

In Australia I pay only $80 per month to my fitness center. Their equipment is new brand and they provide everything that has to be in a high class fitness center. But how about WOW? Their equipments are old fashion -still you can enjoy if you compare them with the other sport centers in Pattaya, and ordinary light system on the walls.

What I did was, I paid what they asked, 3200baht!

Edited by thus

u got ripped off :-(

u need to bargain with them

hope they threw in the yoga class add-on for free

u got ripped off :-(

u need to bargain with them

hope they threw in the yoga class add-on for free

I bargained with them around 1 hour.. They said no.. I left my phone to them and said if they change their mind they can give me a call. None called me :)) Then I visited the other fitness centers. Finally I came to the decision to accept WOW's price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does any one know how much it would cost for a month at Tony's gym?? :)

Is there any Gyms next to soi 13? Im only in Pattaya for 5 days so il just be doing daily fees.

I agree - never pay in advance in Thailand. In 1 year they probably change the name and then you need to buy a new membership.

• 2 weeks later...

It's sounds a great deal, like many others I've heard, but I'd never pay for anything in advance in Thailand, it's a mistake I made once & once only.

Tony's has this too

Ooh yea ! I know that road Brother !......

3rd road Golden Gym, easily walkable from LK Metro, (assuming gym-go-ers aren't as lazy as your average monger)... Hell I walk from Soi 6 to Walking St..

Golden Gym is quiet, has 3 floors too, avoid it if you're scared of Sharky, it's one of his usual workout spots :Scared2:

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

if it ever reopens, they want 698 baht extra per month......................................

PR100-Renewal_WebsiteEN.jpg