Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Ibis Nana

Bmac800

Was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the Ibis Nana in Bangkok before I go booking it - anyone stayed there?

Is there joiner fees?

Thanks

I have stayed here before and it is brilliantly located only a short walk from Nana Plaza, there is no joiner fees and Reception will ask to see her ID card and keep it, also after she leaves your room the staff at reception will ring your room to be sure every thing is ok before giving it back to her. They have a security guard on site and it is a great hotel for both the price av. €35 and the location. They also do a shuttle to Nana skytrain every few minutes to save your ass the walk! Great staff and good food also. I am booked there again whilst in Bangkok next month.

Was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the Ibis Nana in Bangkok before I go booking it - anyone stayed there?

Is there joiner fees?

Thanks

Ibis Nana is a newish modern basic hotel. The rooms are small, but decent enough for the money. However the hotel is completely Non Smoking and the internet is not complimentary( a deal breaker for me)

I agree with the others that, in my opinion, there are better alternatives such as Majestic Suites, hotel Solo, Boss Suites and Aspen Suites.

Tim

Ibis is very nice, stayed there recently.

Reviews on Agoda here http://www.agoda.com...nana_hotel.html

Not stayed at the Dawin yet but its the most popular BKK hotel with Addicts members. Dawin on Agoda here http://www.agoda.com...awin_hotel.html

Heav[email protected] is boutique style, very very good if you like the style http://www.agoda.com...en_4_hotel.html

Woraburi is very cheap but rooms are nice although very small. I always stay Woraburi if I am in BKK just one night but for longer stays like a bit more space http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/woraburi_sukhumvit_hotel.html

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks for the replies I will have a look through the links and hopefully get something booked this week - flights from Glasgow are already booked and paid for - cant wait.

Stayed at the Ibis and the Dawin + another further up cant remember the name but out of the three the Dawin was by far the best IMHO and when on my 1st night there last time it was just close enough for the TFG to carry me home from Hillary2 ....always the same 1st night lol

I'm a newbie and I booked ibis nana for the beginning and end of my trip. For me it seems like a great location since I will be alone and drunk some of the time. I can get drunk at my hotel and stumble outside to pick up some girls at nana.

I would say Dawin all the way.. nothing on soi 4 (nana) comes close if you compare price with quality

What about the Boss Suites they have a sale on just now and it looks lovely - just booked the Areca Lodge in Pattaya for the second part of our trip.

• 1 month later...

Again they let you take home multiple ladies ...yet a bit small...and no pool..but fine for a couple of days...just don't spend 3 weeks there like I did one time...Waisted money because I went to Pattaya anyways...and ended up paying for 2 hotels...as they have a no refund policy if prepaid...for a slightly better deal...Better deals always have strings attached.. but I liked the place good service and even though 600 baht...I always booked driver that guest service who book trips...right by elevator..He has great reliable car and always on time...when leaving ..I always get worried about making my flight home..in case of traffic jam or such...Would really bite it big but has never happened...YET.

I'm a newbie and I booked ibis nana for the beginning and end of my trip. For me it seems like a great location since I will be alone and drunk some of the time. I can get drunk at my hotel and stumble outside to pick up some girls at nana.

stayed nana all the time never had problem and if you smoke just go outside and chat to the girls but there was a room there when i was in last that you could smoke in but do not know now

but it is in good location

Edited by loneranger

Better options in Soi 4 in my silly opinion

Dawin

[email protected]

Woraburi

Boss suites

or citidanes apartments Soi 8.11.16.23

all GF hotels

Tend to agree on this, but have not tried Woraburi, Boss or Citidanes.

For Me it would probably be.

DAWIN

[email protected]

MONACO

DYNASTY GRANDE

DYNASTY Inn(The New Rooms)

MAJESTIC SUITES

The rooms at Ibis Nana are a bit on the plain side, functional. I recall the bathrooms being a fairly small affair. The Citadines are gorgeous rooms and very well laid out with a partition wall that slides across creating a "lounge" area which is handy if madam likes to sleep way longer than you. Soi 8 Citadines would be my choice.

Dawin also has good rooms I agree. Phachara Suites on Soi 6 just off Soi 4 are also very very nice rooms.

Check prices on Wotif.Com and Latestays.com.

• 9 years later...

There should be two ibis hotels on Suk Soi 4 (Nana)

[1st photo] ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, locates near Nana Plaza, THB 1,040 for standard room.

[2nd photo] Another is Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, a bit more deep into Soi 4, THB 897 for standard room, smaller room size (19 sq.m).

I expect/wish Nana Plaza will reopen in Dec. Are these two ibis hotels still girl-friendly during COVID pandemic? Do the girls need to be double vaccinated and scan the Morchana upon entry?

spacer.png

spacer.png