IGNORED

Hilton, Starwoods, LHW, BestWestern Giftvouchers

Pokerstar

Got plenty of them with different values, can be used to book hotels worldwide. They also count towards membership points. So save some extra on buying these. They're all obtained through poker and can only be used to book rooms.

I am open for bids.

Will give it a miss thanks Mate got many myself and whilst Hilton is good ( have myself over 100,000 ) converting them into Avios Points gives me a Crap Rate far better to keep them for hotel Booking,

Best western convert into Virgin Miles, again have enough Best Western to give me nearly Nine Days stay but conversion means on most of these schemes you lose out.

If you are keen to sell or give away far better to list them in items for sale section and place what you want for them and how to convert in case anybody may want them.

Cheers

Ghosty

Oops sorry, see they are in correct area my mistake Matey

Can you PM same details?

Will give it a miss thanks Mate got many myself and whilst Hilton is good ( have myself over 100,000 ) converting them into Avios Points gives me a Crap Rate far better to keep them for Hotel Booking,

Best western convert into Virgin Miles, again have enough Best Western to give me nearly Nine Days stay but conversion means on most of these schemes you lose out.

If you are keen to sell or give away far better to list them in items for sale section and place what you want for them and how to convert in case anybody may want them.

Cheers

Ghosty

Oops sorry, see they are in correct area my mistake Matey

I'm not selling points, these works exactly like cash. So for example my Hilton $1000 Giftcard is $1000 worth of room.

That said, they do however count towards points, depending on your membership level you earn about 2 points per $1 spent I think.

As I said, im open for any offers as I have plenty of them. First one who buy will get 50% off the regular price.

Thing is these will be rack rates, whereas you can get a better deal of more than 50% off Agoda