IGNORED

Will this work ?

I am on a working visa and finish this week.

I want to stay in Cambodia a few weeks and also get a 60 day Tourist visa stick-in visa.

Come back to Thailand - BUT just get a 15 day VOA stamp.

After a few days I will fly home to Oz for a couple of weeks.

When I come back to LOS, I use the 60 day visa.

Will it work ?

Or maybe the immigration will insist a visa must be used, if it's in the passport.

I don't want to get Thai visa back home, defo in Cambodia.

Any thoughts?

it wont....they will stamp you in your visa.

is your working visa....non-b or extension of stay?

If non-b, how much time u have left on it?

You can try asking nicely if you can save it for a return trip but there is no guarantee they will oblige.

• 2 weeks later...

One time I heard an immigration officer giving a guy a hard time for not telling him that he had a visa. I think if you have a visa in the passport you must use it. Get a visa in Australia as most likely you will need to whether you get one in Cambodia or not.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

it only takes one day in Australia anyway if you have it in before 10am in Melbourne they can have it ready bye 3pm providing its not a friday pretty sure they close early friday...

both times lve gotten a 60 day visa done same day

it only takes one day in Australia anyway if you have it in before 10am in Melbourne they can have it ready bye 3pm providing its not a friday pretty sure they close early friday...

both times lve gotten a 60 day visa done same day

Unless he lives in WA and passport has to be sent to Canberra and can take 10-14 days to get the passport back.

In case you have a visa in your passport, you are not eligible for visa on arrival, till this one is used.

As others have advised best is to get a 2 entry tourist, failing which get 15 day VOA and 60 day

sticker from Oz.