IGNORED

Would or/ Did you go to Pattaya with your girlfriend or/wife?

footopic

Well mates, wondering whether you prefer to go alone or with your girl? What do you think?

Let me answer first. I think I would definitely prefer to be alone but saw so many couples there. There might be a reason.

What do you think?

Have done it both ways and reached the same conclusion, you know what I'm going to say.

If you have an eye for the ladies then Patts is not the place to bring your girlfriend or wife.

Had one recent trip with the girlfriend only.

Everything was good, good company, good sex, good all round holiday experience, no problems.

However, every time I saw a cutie, I felt trapped because I was being loyal to my girlfriend.

It really makes you aware of how many gorgeous ladies there are in Patts when you can't do anything.

Is it unnatural to be with one lady and want to bang others ?

I don't think so.

For this reason alone, I will never take a girlfriend to Patts ever again.

Myself I would never do it, but I know a few happy couples who regularly go to Patts together. Some couples Thai/Farang, others farang. Old, young, doesn't seem to matter. The TG formerly known as Miss Red did accompany me once or twice to Pattaya, mainly to catch up with friends etc. Doubt I would bring one again though, unless in lub.

This trip (Feb 2012) I did notice a LOT of farang couples in Pattaya, even in the seedier parts of town. I guess this is a sign of the times, the western chicks want to see what the fuss is all about I guess. Lately I have also notices (at least in Aus) the travel agents promoting Pattaya as a couples/family destination. Don't see the attraction myself (from their point of view at least). Not many of them seemed to be having a good time.

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

Been to patts several times. Twice i went with wifey. She has famly in Chonburi so I knew I would be able to sneak away and say i was just drinking a beer and playing pool. You really dont need much time to get in trouble in Patts do you....

Been to Patts/Jomtien many times with the wife for a holiday, nice change from our life in Issan. My thought is why go for a Hamburger when you have Steak at home

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Never take her anywhere near Pattaya...........................no, no, no!

Whenever the word "Thailand" ever passed my lips in front of the old girlfriend I would get a look that I could only describe as malice. I am really suprised she stuck around as long as she did. Especially a few years back when she says to me...your problem is you love women too much. So the answer is no, never, wouldn't dream of taking her to Pattaya.

Would you take sand to the beach?

As Dean Martins says, "It's like going to China with a sack of rice."

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

Yes Mrs GM has come with me and I still sneaked out for ST 555

Thank God for ST Rooms

I am the first to admit was and is nowhere the same when I vist on my Jack. That Gentlemen is pure Heaven Mmmmm

I'm married to a Mexican lady and I go to PI and LOS about

three times a year and my wife goes to Cuba once a year

she has asked to go to LOS and I said OK but then she

says the flight is to long and she does not want to miss going

to Cuba, anyway she just got back from her trip and tlod me

she saw a guy wearing a tee shirt that said "GOOD BOYS GO

TO HEAVEN BAD BOYS GO TO PATTAYA" and she said to the

guy "my husband go there 3 times a year" and he just laughed

and she also said he goes to Angeles city Philippines he also

laughed at that and said they are great places, I think now she

wants to go to LOS?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Never. With gf/wive stick to other vacation destination...

Hawaii for us. Thailand for me.

• 3 weeks later...