IGNORED

Action in Khon Kaen?

Wooders

Arrived in KK yesterday. Staying at the Pullman - very nice hotel.

Any advice on where a lonesome farang can pick up a decent girl?! Had a wonder last night and found some really busy places but as I expected, 99% thai orientated!

Last night today, any advice? Anywhere I can go this afternoon?

Arrived in KK yesterday. Staying at the Pullman - very nice hotel.

Any advice on where a lonesome farang can pick up a decent girl?! Had a wonder last night and found some really busy places but as I expected, 99% thai orientated!

Last night today, any advice? Anywhere I can go this afternoon?

Don't know about a decent girl but I know where you can pick up a whore. There's a brothel area not far from the Pullman. If you walk out the front to that main road and turn left and walk up to you get to the sala where the road take a Y and turn right there and first right up the small soi. And Hey Presto! you'll be in brothel-land. You can get a ST poke for 300-400Bt there, gals have told me guys often take them LT back to the Pullman and other hotels.

If my directions are unclear just get a samlor man and give him the international hand gesture for a poke and he'll take your there, it's about 5 minutes walk from Pullman.

Also at the rear of the Pullman there's a bar area, sort of a farang area, you can BF gals from those bars and also chat to the resident expats and get tips on places.

Sure, just wander up and check it out, I've been up the soi all hours of the day & night and there's always something going on. The bars out back should be open in the day too, they're at the rear of the big shopping complex (forget the name for now) where Tuk Com is.

There are also a cluster of evening bars near the big lake (Bueng Nakorn) where people walk around the lake in the evenings. I've not drunk in those bars but have driven past and seen plenty of pooying there.

Try the Rad.....has a range of activities. After the man disco closes around 2....people kick on to the late Bar in Rad...finishes very late.

You are right, Khon Kaen is very Thai orientated....but the girls can speak a little English...and you can have a great time, especially if you say you are staying at Pullman or Kosa....if you are there for a while...Really great place to stay at is Piman hotel....it's GREAT!!! at around 1000baht per night.

Besides Rad...Many other places....Sync(part of Khon Kaen hotel....also has massage, Karaoke)...starts late, finishes late......Same with Tongtarin,

if you walk LEFT from Pullman...go to End...is Karaoke....and who knows what else happens there. Turn right and you will find "farang" bars....expats should be able to point you in the right direction.

I like the discos...and I'm OLD...and speak very little Thai....good value...buy your own favourite Bottle...eg..CHIVAS REGAL 1 litre...1290 baht....the places will charge you for bucket of ice (60baht) and mixers( say 2 sodas, 2 Pepsis...less than 200baht)...and what you dont finish you take home and save for another night)...some real stunners to be seen....and had....

You wont get that in Patts or Bangkok......have fun....Isaan is great.....Surin ...definately worth checking out, as is Udon....not far from where you are....if you nee more info please PM me...if you are a member of ThaiFriendly...I'm not promoting the site....BUT...if girls KNOW you are in KHON KAEN...you will definately hook up!!!...anywhere in Thailand for that matter.

Enjoy. H888

Try the small "farang" bars and brothel area just outside your hotel front.

As others have said try RAD late at night.

However, REMEMBER this............unlike Pattaya do not ASSUME the girl you see in big places like RAD are fair game. Take a look at the cars in the car park and watch who they arrive with. Most girls at RAD will be students from relatively well to do families and will arrive with (Thai) friends. I saw it get very messy in there when a farang "goosed" a girl who then reacted (IMO quite correctly) and he got a real hammering from her friends.

Edit - just remembered one - on the way to RAD there is a largeish "farang" bar, I think called the Blues Bar or Blue bar. Has a Harley in the entrance way. The girls here are working in a way you are more accustomed to and can be asked. They even do coyote dancing later on. It is 90% farang bar with farang bar "attitudes". Good place to play pool too. OPPOSITE this bar is a brothel posing as a Karaoke (small entrance but huge inside covering around 4 floors). When you go in here you go to Karaoke room and there is a "line up". This is a Thai place but these girls will actively try to persuade you to take them out. be VERY careful of bill padding in this place though.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Your best strategy is to find a westerner guy who looks like he might be able to lead you in the right direction.

I've been there, but a few years ago. I'm surprised that little brothel street is still there as it looked like it would be torn down any minute and replaced with yet another development. I never indulged there because the women look like gargoyles - old and ugly.

I did go to some kareoke place. It was expensive. A few hours and few thousand baht later, I learned that not all girls go with customers and mine wasn't one of them. This is standard for Thai kareoke places. Anyway, there are more thai bars and more options.

But really, the best thing you can do is go into a bar that has some typical mongers and ask them.

I stayed a couple nights at the Bussarakham hotel which is a couple of blocks north of the big hotels and while I did not go to any bars there was one very close to the hotel, turn left on the road when leaving hotel, that had a bunch of girls, red lights and looked very much like it could fit right into Patts.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

I stayed a couple nights at the Bussarakham hotel which is a couple of blocks north of the big hotels and while I did not go to any bars there was one very close to the hotel, turn left on the road when leaving hotel, that had a bunch of girls, red lights and looked very much like it could fit right into Patts.

Yes I know the bar you mention. I used to live in KK and left there about 6 weeks ago, I often saw that bar near the Bussarakham hotel.

BTW, IMO Udorn Thani has a far wilder P4P scene than KK does. I lived in KK for about 3-4 years and think it's a fairlty conservative place. Udorn Thani has much more action, load more bars, ST hotels, FL on the streets - especially around the night markets and near the railway station.

Your best strategy is to find a westerner guy who looks like he might be able to lead you in the right direction.

I've been there, but a few years ago. I'm surprised that little brothel street is still there as it looked like it would be torn down any minute and replaced with yet another development. I never indulged there because the women look like gargoyles - old and ugly.

I did go to some kareoke place. It was expensive. A few hours and few thousand baht later, I learned that not all girls go with customers and mine wasn't one of them. This is standard for Thai kareoke places. Anyway, there are more thai bars and more options.

But really, the best thing you can do is go into a bar that has some typical mongers and ask them.

That may be due to the times you went there, perhaps the gals were all busy and just the old hags mamasans were about. But the few times I've been there I've seen and had some pretty OK gals. A couple were really choice and could easily work in Pattaya bars. One I went with had a divine body and I went back looking for her but she'd gone home and I never saw her again. Perhaps she'd had a row with her Thai hubby and then they patched it up...lol

Try Bar Code ,its down the road from the Italia restaurant on the right , wall to wall beautiful Thai girls (not hookers)most university Students from Bangkok ,,, if you cant pull in there youd have to be an ugly bugger lol lol

• 2 weeks later...

Go to my ex wifes place in Khon Kaen, you can all fuck her lol!!

hi

I'am in the Kosa Hotel . Where must I be for the bars with nice ladies (not old ladies pleace, that means > 35y )

Did you find the "fish bowl" at the bottom of the hotel?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a brothel called Cesar massage that works like a smallish soapy massage place, but without the soapy. I've been there 3 times, and had two really good experiences with beautiful and eager girls. Stories are in my last two trip reports.