IGNORED

Arab

Kram65

i have been going down to Walking Street the last couple of nights and there is the arab looking bloke wearing a white singlet, and sometimes no single at al,l whom shaves is whole body hair off. He looks to be a juiced up muscle guy and walks up and staring at all the ladyboys and does not talked to them, but stares at them. This guy is a complete FUCK STICK. (has anyone seen him?)

How dare you call me a FUCK STICK....

Nah, just joking...lol..

No I haven't had the misfortune of seeing this man yet.

i have been going down to walking street the last couple of nights and there is the arab looking bloke wearing a white singlet, and sometimes no single at al,l whom shaves is whole body hair off. He looks to be a juiced up muscle guy and walks up and staring at all the ladyboys and does not talked to them, but stares at them. This guy is a complete FUCK STICK. (has anyone seen him?)

e

Why are you looking at the guys? perhaps boystown is a better place for you to visit :GoldenSmile1:

How dare you call me a FUCK STICK....

how or what does a FUCK STICK look/look like? :FunnyPost1:

Edited by PH Lodge

Seen this bloke today, he was on a mot asia taxi, woman driver. They stopped at the lights Pattaya Tai and 2nd road. He took his shirt of started squeezing the woman whilst shouting I'm a Muslim and I'm drunk, what a twat.

Seen this bloke today, he was on a mot asia taxi, woman driver. They stopped at the lights Pattaya Tai and 2nd road. He took his shirt of started squeezing the woman whilst shouting I'm a Muslim and I'm drunk, what a twat.

:SoWhat1: Nah...you're making it up.........Muslims don't drink alcohol right? :SoWhat1:

And good muslims dress modestly as advised in the "Quaran".

Also, a good muslim would not sqeeze a strange woman or be imodestly dressed beside a sqeezed female.

Good muslims do not let alcohol touch their lips,

This is a wind-up and stirring the shit for islamic followers.

:Think1:

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

how or what does a FUCK STICK look/look like? :FunnyPost1:

A Fuck Stick

The fun pole, meat stick, bang rod, hammer, throbbing man sword, love drill, joy stick, one eyed squirrel, pink snake, beef drill, purple headed yogurt slinger, scream machine, daddy's little monster, brother's oscar meyer fire engine, meat helmet, hooded warrior, stiff peter, the john thomas, wife's best friend, peercy, love rocket,the chairman of the board, man steak, cunt buster, hymen battering ram, f-14 tom cat, afvagistan tomahawk, purple steel, russel the love mussel, twig and berries, .38 special, bannana juice, spit launcher, caped crusader, 18 inch alabama Black Snake, ram rod, anal bloody mary maker, that thing you shove in a cunt, dick, the difference maker, man sausage, sweat bullet, 6 oz marbled rib eye, little slice of heaven, fishing pole, brown trout, pink eel, anal emanicpator, dragon, red rocket, purple headed warrior, saturday night surprise, that thing you love to hate, pleasure seeker, spanky, battle axe, man mellon, baby arm, pussy food, love stick, piston honda, teenage tear maker, pink cannoli stuffer, HBI Hot Beef Injection, the veiny bratwurst, the miracle maker, love cannon, glue shooter, man pipe, my number one employee, the defendant, the weasel, cock.

Excellent, may I add a couple more?

pork sword, beef bayonet, the one-eyed trouser snake

i try and look at the girls, but this Fuck Stick keeps walking up and down Walking Street holding his bottle of water wondering whos looking at him. You just cant avoid him and at least tonight he had a white singlet on. Im sure he thinks hes carrying water melons the way he struts. Is he the next bomber? as his bothers they stayed here last month. We are also seeing a lot of russian familys sitting in the open bars in Walking Street now, and yes i know i can go to other areas. When i go out to the clubs this area is hard to avoid. I must say some of the russian woman have got great asses.This place has changed very fast and it wont be long before we mongers are out of place.

i try and look at the girls, but this Fuck Stick keeps walking up and down walking street holding his bottle of water wondering whos looking at him. You just cant avoid him and at least tonight he had a white singlet on. Im sure he thinks hes carrying water melons the way he struts. Is he the next bomber? as his bothers they stayed here last month. We are also seeing a lot of russian familys sitting in the open bars in walking street now, and yes i know i can go to other areas. When i go out to the clubs this area is hard to avoid. I must say some of the russian woman have got great asses.This place has changed very fast and it wont be long before we mongers are out of place.

Prophecy thy name is Kram65

• 1 month later...

A Fuck Stick

The fun pole, meat stick, bang rod, hammer, throbbing man sword, love drill, joy stick, one eyed squirrel, pink snake, beef drill, purple headed yogurt slinger, scream machine, daddy's little monster, brother's oscar meyer fire engine, meat helmet, hooded warrior, stiff peter, the john thomas, wife's best friend, peercy, love rocket,the chairman of the board, man steak, cunt buster, hymen battering ram, f-14 tom cat, afvagistan tomahawk, purple steel, russel the love mussel, twig and berries, .38 special, bannana juice, spit launcher, caped crusader, 18 inch alabama black snake, ram rod, anal bloody mary maker, that thing you shove in a cunt, dick, the difference maker, man sausage, sweat bullet, 6 oz marbled rib eye, little slice of heaven, fishing pole, brown trout, pink eel, anal emanicpator, dragon, red rocket, purple headed warrior, saturday night surprise, that thing you love to hate, pleasure seeker, spanky, battle axe, man mellon, baby arm, pussy food, love stick, piston honda, teenage tear maker, pink cannoli stuffer, HBI Hot Beef Injection, the veiny bratwurst, the miracle maker, love cannon, glue shooter, man pipe, my number one employee, the defendant, the weasel, cock.

screw stick, mud driver, pin pole, nut wrench ... just add a few