IGNORED

where do you stay?

lincsfun

Going to stay in bangers for last few days of my holiday, was wondering where you guys prefer to stay these days.

I have stayed in alot of the older hotels such as Nana,Dynasty,The Grace,Swiss Park, Ambassador,Bel Aire and Majestic to name a few but would like to try something a bit more modern.Dont want to pay more than 2000 baht per night,and would need to be around Soi 4 area.Any suggestions guys?

never heard of the grand suk will google it,cheers

I am planning my trip n May right now and a few on my watch list is Paradiso hotel, Maxim's Inn, Darjelling hotel, as we want to stay at a decent place for good value as we are only dating 2 nights prior to heading to Patts. Anybody have any recent pictures or reviews on any of these hotel options thanks in advance last time I stayed at heaven@4

Rock it

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I did ok at Woraburi - Suk soi 4. Booked through Agoda at around 1200 a night inc breakfast. Clean, not huge rooms but the staff were good.

Red

"Just trying to have a little bit of fun folks, that's all." - Dean Martin

Always stay at Woraburi Hotel Soi Nana. Approx 999 Baht inc breakfast although varies.

Rooms are small but nice.

Breakfast is pretty average TBH.

VERY good value for short term stays (usually for me 1 or 2 nights). If I was staying longer I would probably go to the Landmark on Sukumvit. Landmark is much more expensive but large rooms and more comfortable for longer term stay.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Always stay at Woraburi Hotel Soi Nana. Approx 999 Baht inc breakfast although varies.

Rooms are small but nice.

Breakfast is pretty average TBH.

VERY good value for short term stays (usually for me 1 or 2 nights). If I was staying longer I would probably go to the Landmark on Sukumvit. Landmark is much more expensive but large rooms and more comfortable for longer term stay.

Whitespider, you ever stay at the Maxim Inn or Paradiso or City Lodge? If you have what do you think? your input would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

I've satyed in Landmark, President Palace, Citadines soi 11, and Kingston suites. All are girl friendly hotels. My favourites are President Palace and Knigston. If you want to bring more than one girl, then I would reccomend Citadines as it is very girl friendly and I had no problem bringing 2 girls.

I'm happy with Nana. Very basic rooms but there's something about the place...

Aspen Suites on Suk soi 2 is nice. It's guest friendly with big, modern rooms with flat screens and a short walk to Nana. I think it's around 1500 per night

Aspen Suites on Suk soi 2 is nice. It's guest friendly with big, modern rooms with flat screens and a short walk to Nana. I think it's around 1500 per night

Good choice - they're selling it cheap right now 1500 (ai). Solo2 is next door newer and a couple hundred baht more. wj