IGNORED

Flight Of The Gibbon

Gadget

had a great day out today at Flight Of The Gibbon, shit hot flying through the rainforest canopy, give it a go

had a great day out today at Flight Of The Gibbon, shit hot flying through the rainforest canopy, give it a go

I've seen this advertised many a time and seen clips on youtube but never been. How much is it etc to get their, entrance fee etc?

It's around 3,000 baht for that they pick you up, drop you off, you get a great dinner in their restaurant, top day. I payed fuck all because I work as a writer and have got to do a write up for them for the next issue of our magazine

It's around 3,000 baht for that they pick you up, drop you off, you get a great dinner in their restaurant, top day. I payed fuck all because I work as a writer and have got to do a write up for them for the next issue of our magazine

Sounds great, I'll try it on my next trip :D

Play on, player!

How long you actually on the flight itself? And how long is the day door to door?

Its already on my to do list for May and any extra info would be great, thanks

You are actually flying through the treetops for about 2 hours, I made my own way there but for the total time I think,with dinner, pick ups and safety talks you're looking at about 6 hours Patts -Khao Keeow-patts

I did a shorter version in CR, but was WAY cheaper, like 400b .....................

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Im definetly planning on doing this on my trip. Although expensive it looks cool as hell.

Hi Guys

I done it two times with my kids, age 12 and 14, they loved it, so i can sure recomend it,

Nok Ka Wao

Sorry for asking this a week later but is their a weight restriction/limit for this? come in at about 102kg and would definately like to this. Thank you in advance

Manny

If you go white, you will go all night

once you o black you'll never go back

once you do asian, you;ll never do Caucasian

once you do Turk, you'll go beserk!