Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Weight loss & toning (calling all fitness people)

jumpman233345

sorry to say but carbs are also a necessary source of ur body. if ur following dr atkins diet which says just protein and no carbs then ur wrong my friend . the brain for functioning requires some amount of carbs . the excess cardio which ur doing right now is going to affect ur knees in long term . since the machine is having a rigid base when u jump on the cardio machine ur knees get affected over a period of time . also doing ab excercises wont get u any abs it depends on the fat percentage ur having in ur body.

include a moderate quantity of fat, protein , carbs in your diet. following your diet u will loose muscle too with fat .slowly you will start to show symptoms of fatigue , no Desire to workout . 1 day cardio and 1 day weight training is what u need to do . emphasize more on strength training . its not important how much hrs you workout but its important how you workout . for more details you can visit www.bodybuilding.com it has got blogs of people who were on weight loss training and their results.

excess protein too can cause weight gain . a body can absorb max 20gms protein at a time rest will be washed off as either shit or through ur piss. protein too causes kidneystones .

every human being has abs but its the fat percentage which that indiviual has that matters for the display of abs.

try to stay away from alcohol if u do wanna take then go for vodka cos it has a fat burning tendency and also the least amount of calories in it . overall keep a positive attitude and introduce new techniques to your training schedule .

the basic of a body shaping is doing pull ups and parallel dips try to do increase ur reps .

for anymore info let me know .been a fitness trainer in india also know alot of myths and misconceptions .

sorry to say but carbs are also a necessary source of ur body. if ur following dr atkins diet which says just protein and no carbs then ur wrong my friend . the brain for functioning requires some amount of carbs . the excess cardio which ur doing right now is going to affect ur knees in long term . since the machine is having a rigid base when u jump on the cardio machine ur knees get affected over a period of time . also doing ab excercises wont get u any abs it depends on the fat percentage ur having in ur body.

include a moderate quantity of fat, protein , carbs in your diet. following your diet u will loose muscle too with fat .slowly you will start to show symptoms of fatigue , no desire to workout . 1 day cardio and 1 day weight training is what u need to do . emphasize more on strength training . its not important how much hrs you workout but its important how you workout . for more details you can visit www.bodybuilding.com it has got blogs of people who were on weight loss training and their results.

excess protein too can cause weight gain . a body can absorb max 20gms protein at a time rest will be washed off as either shit or through ur piss. protein too causes kidneystones .

every human being has abs but its the fat percentage which that indiviual has that matters for the display of abs.

try to stay away from alcohol if u do wanna take then go for vodka cos it has a fat burning tendency and also the least amount of calories in it . overall keep a positive attitude and introduce new techniques to your training schedule .

the basic of a body shaping is doing pull ups and parallel dips try to do increase ur reps .

for anymore info let me know .been a fitness trainer in india also know alot of myths and misconceptions .

if you are the guy in your pic, i totally agree with what you have said here :GoldenSmile1:

i am not the guy in the pic but i was once weighing 106 kgs with offcourse fat. i did cardio ,diet ,did weight training and came down to 56 kgs ripped to shreds . i was so ripped that even my face was looking like skeletor frm he man series . i was offered a job of a trainer in gym .though i have left working as a trainer now cos the pay sucxx but all this detail i have tried and implemented on myself. i dont believe in preaching what i dont practice .

believe me mate trust urself let what others say its you who wants to get results .

High reps 25 max ...30sec rest.....7sets per bodypart .....dropsets are best with high sets ....meals big breakfast eg egg whites and oats and plenty of small portions of protein no carbs after 3pm just protein meals......