IGNORED

Anyone stayed at New Hotel in Soi10 Stay Hotel?

globalexperiences

Two of my friend stayed there last year just a few months after they opened. They said the rooms were pretty nice but there were some things they didn't like about the place that I can't remember. Basically they thought it was just ok.

That was until one late night/morning they got back and part of their room had flooded. Water was cascading down the stairs. Apparently one of the water containers on the room got a huge hole in it.

I do remember that at the time, the road it's on was completely torn up. Pretty much just a dirt road and when it rained, it was really bad. They've probably fixed the road up by now (or not, this is Patts).

But assuming they've got things together by now (this was about 8 months ago) it seemed like a fairly nice place and a very good location.

It only opened about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was staying across the road when the were still working on it so I'm not sure where your mates stayed.

It only opened about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was staying across the road when the were still working on it so I'm not sure where your mates stayed.

not "my" mates, report from advanced member socrates first hand.

did you even read the link, or you just being eponymous tonite?

That's a thread that I started Mr eponymous but thanks for the link to my thread. Yes I see the hotel was offering rooms when it wasn't finished, from what I could tell a couple of weeks ago you couldn't even gain access to the hotel as there was wet concrete etc and there were certainly no guests at that stage. My apologies.

Im staying next door at the Seame Spring hotel and the Stay hotel looks like opening very soon. Soi 10 road is now finished.