IGNORED

sex shop

jackda

do you know where to find sex shops in patts ?

i know one shop soi buakao selling lingerie and leather stuff but never get there, is it a sex shop ?

( i'm a naughty boy ... )

there is some sort of sex shop upstairs in the big C on second road, dont think they sell sex toys or stuff like that, if u want that sort of thing try the stalls on beach road, sex toys i think are illegal in thailand.

Guys again for those that ask They are illegal in Thailand as is any thing related to selling of Sex so No Bloody Sex Shops

A recent post during the last week explains all this and I cannot be arsed to pull it up so search and thee shall find on PA

Any that have opened up by open minded Farangs and their TGF are quickly closed down by the BIB and the inventory distributed amonst them.

Actually still on topic but slightly different, theres a girl thats a friend of mine (im not fucking her) that actually asked me to get her a dildo next time im coming

would it be illeagle for me to bring it to patts for her , would the confiscate it or what would be the ramifications if anybody knows !

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

There was a shop opposite the Buffalo bar on third rd selling fettish wear and some toys, but it got closed down some time ago.

Actually still on topic but slightly different, theres a girl thats a friend of mine (im not fucking her) that actually asked me to get her a dildo next time im coming

would it be illeagle for me to bring it to patts for her , would the confiscate it or what would be the ramifications if anybody knows !

Just pack it in hold luggage chances of getting into trouble are zilch and the worse that can happen is they make you use it on yourself to show it is for personel use 555

Just pack it in hold luggage chances of getting into trouble are zilch and the worse that can happen is they make you use it on yourself to show it is for personel use 555

Years ago a friend i was travelling with was bringing a couple of vibrators for his girlfriend and chose to put them in hand luggage.

It was most amusing watching staff search his bag at Manchester airport. :GoldenSmile1:

Yes it is illegal to bring them in. However many people do and immigration/customs seem to take a pretty slack view.

i DID once see a woman searched on entry at the airport and the customs officer made a great show of embarrassing her. I didnt hand around to see the end results but I would imagine they were satisfied with embarrassing her and confiscating the said item.

In Pattaya the shop on Soi Buakhao can usually entertain "requests" so go in and ask.

There was a sex shop openly selling dildos etc on Pattaya Nua. However I recall last year reading a newspaper article saying it had been raided. She MAY be "open" again I am not sure.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Also do remember to take the batteries out,

Also do remember to take the batteries out,

unless i am wrong Dildos do not have Batterys 5555

• 2 months later...

It is funny that sex toys are illegal but they are sold openly on the streets. Not the ideal place but still out in the open no less.

Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. - Meet Joe Black

Until Then......

www.dancewatchers.com

http://www.devilsdenthailand.com

http://www.lolitapattaya.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Girls can get them delivered via motocy - but they are often too shy about that - unless they read the thai version of western mags. The double ender + first time user = lots of laughs.

I'm not into that anymore :GoldenSmile1:

Way expensive too.

Condo for Rent starting Feb 2013 @ View Talay 1B 8,000 Bt long term.

https://sites.google.com/site/viewtalay1b/home

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

I own a sextoys website

www.adultstore69.co.uk

I will be bringing some items with me on my next trip..not loads..just a few

If you have any orders, go to my website .. if you see something you want PM me and we can talk about getting it to you

There is a small "House of Condoms" selling some sex toyz, lubes, condoms and eadible underwear and such up on seconds floor in "Big C" North Pattaya.

There is also a little stall near the Boyztown/Pattayaland Sois on Second Rd selling a few dildoes, but better to go to Sukhumvit Rd in Bangkok were there are lots of sextoyz and sexdrugs on sale in small stalls among the tourists stalls!

Also Silom Rd near Patpong there ate lots of sextoys for sale .

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

do you know where to find sex shops in patts ?

i know one shop soi buakao selling lingerie and leather stuff but never get there, is it a sex shop ?

( i'm a naughty boy ... )

Some stalls on Beach Road near Best Friends sell pirated DVDs. They also have lots of adult stuff, but not on display. I saw a farang ask for “lolitas” (not my cup of tea), which the Thai guy at first didn’t understand, but then he showed the customer inside. I guess they also have toys, battery operated or not.

would it be illeagle for me to bring it to patts for her , would the confiscate it or what would be the ramifications if anybody knows !Put it in your checked luggage, noone will find it, but if they do, tell them that it is for your own personal use. You might smear some streaks of peanut butter about for effect. Extra points for vegamite.

There is a small "House of Condoms" selling some sex toyz, lubes, condoms and eadible underwear and such up on seconds floor in "Big C" North Pattaya.

That was closed and the owner arrested last year.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

That was closed and the owner arrested last year.

That was just temporary it's been opened again for a long time, they have changed the interior to only one room now though, used to be two.

Yesterday walking on Second Rd near Boyztown I notised a big box standing at a stall with a lifesize blowup fucking doll for sale! :ThumbUp6:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

That was just temporary it's been opened again for a long time, they have changed the interior to only one room now though, used to be two.

Thanks for that I will pop by next month.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

thats interesting , if the same guy reopened it after an arrest.

if he's found a loop hole

some of you may know..sextoys is my game ..I have shops and websites in various countries

I'd love to open one in patts, as i'm moving there soon !

i'll go see this shop next month..he might be up for a deal

• 8 years later...