IGNORED

r con

jackda

A friend of mine stays there most trips,

He says its dead cheap.

Not sure but i think he says around 6 or 700 baht / night.

JPL

Ubique.

The r-con used to be a great place and still offers good accommodation in a decent location . But I have since heard many complaints about electricity charge scams. Farangs are always going to get ripped off every now and then, just make sure it doesn't happen to you if you stay here.

There's also a bar near the foyer with loud music that goes on till late o'clock so if you have a room at the front of the hotel (overlooking the bar) you can forget about having an early night with your dear lady, unless you're shagging all night!!

So, in my opinion, it was good but not now

recent thread

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/74332-r-con-residence/

value is very subjective AND depends ON LENGTH OF STAY/SEASON ETC.

the birds in the 2 bars below are deffo great value imo.

I payed 900b a night in jan/feb for 25 nights

It was happy with the room that was at the front, above the bar and there was little noise (but it was on the 6th floor)

I will stay there again in june and the girl on reception told me it was 600b a night on my return.

Some good looking girls in both bars too.

for 25 nights , monthly rate is far cheaper than 900 a night, their web site claims 12990/M for a standard room.

i have also heard complaints about eletricity charge, but now i'm advised and i will take foto of the electic meter when i check in,

if they allow me

I wanted my room clean everyday ,monthly rate it is only cleaned twice a week

I was told it would be cheaper to pay daily and have electric ,water and room cleaned everyday included

They could of said nothing and let me pay monthly and have to pay for the room to be cleaned everyday

I have no complaints and will stay againl