IGNORED

Best Buffet Breakfast Pattaya

Back on topic...

Casa Pascal, by far, on Second Road near the Marriott. Only 37 baht more than the Lek and quality is about 100 X better. Opens 8 AM

The best that I have had in Pattaya.......

I'm bummed because I FINALLY saw exactly where Cafe Pacal was on the first leg of my last trip (was staying at the Marriott).  I planned to go there for breakfast the next day.....unfortunately, I never made it, because I was in the hospital that night and stayed there for the rest of that portion of my trip!

When I came back to Pattaya for the "second leg" of my trip, I was out at the Sheraton, which was not convenient to Casa Pascal -- a 200-250 songtaew ride each way kinda kills the "bargain" aspect of it!

I had the Sheraton breakfast buffet on my last morning -- excellent food, but it cost almost 800 baht.  I'm just not a big fan of a $25 USD breakfast....

Casa Pascal has the best breakfast in town. The Apex and Lek suck.

Retired

Casa Pascal has the best breakfast in town. The Apex and Lek suck.

Never heard of it.

Found them on Google Maps. They're just north of the Marriott just off 2nd Road, on the east side of the street. They're one shopfront off of the corner.

https://plus.google.com/111789093949069849616/about?gl=us&hl=en

From the website menus, definitely looks like someplace I'll be checking out, especially since the buffet looks like it runs until 2pm.

http://www.restaurant-in-pattaya.com/

• 2 months later...

Got to agree with LEK being the pits, it's cheap, but cold tasteless eggs, fried potatoes that are not cooked and earthy tasting, Luke warm tea in pitchers. Each to there own but it is one venue I will not use again. Gone back to getting the bhat bus up to soi 7 and having breakfast in "the pig and whistle" not the cheapest, but we'll worth the extra, AND you get a decent mug of tea.

I like the breakfast bufe at Diana dragon near LK Metro. I think it cost around 120 bath :) if you stay there it cost 750 baht including breakfast bufe for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Casa Pascal BF buffet is close to perfect. Could have better choice of cold cuts and cheese. Eggs any style can be ordered.

Have some photos but can't enclose them :(

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Old Fart

• 1 month later...

Casa Pascal BF buffet is close to perfect. Could have better choice of cold cuts and cheese. Eggs any style can be ordered.

Have some photos but can't enclose them :(

Is the bacon and sausage English style.

Royal Cliff, fucking awesome buffet breakfast.

The one at the Sheraton was great, too, but it cost an arm and a leg -- especially by Pattaya standards!

I have never tried it, but I heard the new buffet at Flipper Lodge (soi 8) is very good

and cheap or free (under 200 baht or free if staying at hotel). I have tried the Lek

hotel buffet and think it is a good deal for the price (under 160 baht?).

Not eaten there for a while now but used to be very good food, plenty of variety for falang and Thai alike.  Also used to be served all morning and until 1pm if I remember right.

Try Irish Rover on LK Metro too, also 99 and excellent

Not a buffet breakfast!  BUT well worth going there for a lovely meal and very good value for money

Bay Breeze on soi Honey has a really good buffet all morning.  The selection isn`t as big as some places but the food is excellant.  They make omlettes and cook eggs to order which is really nice, usually cooked whilst you are collecting the rest of your breakfast from the buffet.  Ham is lovely, chicken sausages and decent bacon along with salad bar and one Thai selection.  150 baht which includes coffee, fruit juices etc, good value for money and good food.  You can sit in aircon or outside in small area next to soi Honey.  Mid morning breakfast for me there means that I never need to eat again until evening.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Casa Pascal BF buffet is close to perfect. Could have better choice of cold cuts and cheese. Eggs any style can be ordered.<br /><br /><br /><br />Have some photos but can't enclose them :(

<br /><br />That is my second favorite place for breakfast. I'm still partial to The Golf Club as the best place for an American style breakfast. Plus if you eat late, around noon, it has the best views in Pattaya.:D<br /><br />Cass Pascal has the best omelets to order that I have found

In terms of quality and value for money, Casa Pascal is the by far the best in its price group.  The buffets are even better at any of the top hotels (Sheraton, Hilton, Marriott, Royal Cliff, Dusit, etc), but they are much more  expensive.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Also Casa Pascal has free wifi, good air con, great staff who speak good english and comfortable chairs. All important when you are hungover and you need some comfort...I agree with Evil, of course you can find a better breakfast buffet at all the so called 5 star hotels, but for value, there is no comparison - Casa Pascal. 

Archived