IGNORED

Best Buffet Breakfast Pattaya

Apart from The LEK hotel which other place nearby has good buffet's big choice and good quality.

montien hotel3 times a week dinners cost about 700 baht. dusit hotel, sheraton hotel. and ofcourse mantra restaurant at the amari rincome hotel on sunday does the best buffet in town for around 1500 baht. these are quality. if you weigh in the range of 120 kilo + then you'll be getting value as well as you'll be able to get your money's worth.

Back on topic...

Casa Pascal, by far, on Second Road near the Marriott. Only 37 baht more than the Lek and quality is about 100 X better. Opens 8 AM

Retired

Back on topic...

Casa Pascal, by far, on Second Road near the Marriott. Only 37 baht more than the Lek and quality is about 100 X better. Opens 8 AM

people please don't eat at the lek it is about the worst food in town

For breakfast, Diane Inn, 2nd road, 139 baht, buffet,

The breakfast buffet at the Flipper is good on Soi 7 for 159 Baht. The Apex hotel has one for 150 baht that's pretty good but no air con.

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

mantra restaurant at the amari rincome hotel on sunday does the best buffet in town for around 1500 baht.

1500 baht for a breakfast !

I prefer to not ask how much you pay for a lunch or dinner... :o

The "Best Buffet Breakfast" for me is on Pattaya Tai (South Rd);

Many street restaurants with very good Thai food at 30-50 baht. Close at 7am.

Eurostar in Jomtien....soi 2. lovely beachside ambience

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have never tried it, but I heard the new buffet at Flipper Lodge (soi 8) is very good
and cheap or free (under 200 baht or free if staying at hotel). I have tried the Lek
hotel buffet and think it is a good deal for the price (under 160 baht?).

Casa Pascal is fantastic value, has outside grill where chef will make your eggs bacon chicken etc. Love the large selection of breads with cream cheese :GoldenSmile1:

I have done all the buffet breakfasts in Pattaya and IMO the best for both value and selection would be at the LK Empress on Soi 12 and beach Road. 150Baht and they have made to order omelet.

Jamesons is pretty decent for 195

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pig n Whistle Soi 7

I rarely get out of there for less than 350THB but the bubble n squeek is awesome and the sausages are homemade + HP sauce on the table, poached eggs always good.

not the cheapest but well worth the extra dinero.. usually way too tired & grumpy to be dealing with help yourself buffet before 1pm prefer waiter service anf good quality.

Best buffet breakfast in Pattaya is at Marriot hotel.

OH YEH BABY

The Grooviest supplier of UK TV anywhere on the Planet with 48 Servers around the Globe   :Chained_Desk:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/259202-uk-iptv-boxes-full-uk-skytv-bbc-itv-etc/

Pattaya Facebook Page

Bkk has some usual quality breakfast buffets (LeFenix, Aloft, Grand President, all in Suk Soi11), but in Pattaya, i miss that quality. All above mentioned, that i know, are far away from that.

• 4 weeks later...

LK Empress on Beach Rd. Until 10:30, great food and always of high caliber.

I have done all the buffet breakfasts in Pattaya and IMO the best for both value and selection would be at the LK Empress on Soi 12 and beach Road. 150Baht and they have made to order omelet.

Now 190 baht.

I assume these places being mentioned have 'proper' bacon and sausages?

both lek and apex are shit, lek is just ahead by a fraction. apex breakfast has went from 120 b to 150b , usually cold watery eggs , cold bacon and sausages if you call them that, only reason why i would put lek ahead is because they do better mixed tuna salad and other salads. and better choice of cakes etc. coffee tastes better too.

its not a buffet but the very best english breakfast i have ever had for quality and price is ned kelly on soi lankee. 2 toast ( good thick decent bread ) , 2 egg ( not watery ) bacon, sausage, tomato, and potato scallops , tea, orange juice for 99 baht. the reson why i like it is because its clean and good quick service, its beyond me how the guy makes money on this breakfast.

seaside cafe on chayaipoon does a decent brekkie too for 99 b.

Irish Rover is not a buffet breakfast but is quite large so you won't leave hungry, and is very good value.

Retired

Yes, true, just in response to the post about Ned Kellys.

I like a buffet cause I like 2-3 cups of coffee so that alone gets me value for money

• 1 year later...

The breakfast buffet at the Flipper is good on Soi 7 for 159 Baht. The Apex hotel has one for 150 baht that's pretty good but no air con.

Agreed, the Apex buffet was only OK but at THB250 per person for dinner and 150 for breakfast (all you can eat) I felt it was good value, it also allowed me to take all the ladies from my adopted bar on Soi 7 for a meal and cost me under THB1500, they were very happy. Plenty of brownie points....

Archived