IGNORED

Condo let me down need another 1 as i arrive next week

arcouk

Booked my condo a while back and am arriving on the 10/03/12 until the 08/04/12 early am so can be rented on the 8th.

The owner has just been offered a 6 month rental so has cancelled mine. To be fair he has refunded my deposit and paid fees and currency echange rates so not all bad.

Right i have a budget of about 15000 THB but am a little flexable with that.

I need a condo in Pattaya not Jontiem unlees its really really nice. I would like beach road to 3rd road if possible. I do like Soi Bukhao

Studio or 1 bedroom. Would realy like WIFI and some cooking facilities for example a little hob. My Thai wife does like to snack and will start cooking at the drop of a hat just to make sure she does not forget what food tastes like. lol. She is happy to do the cleaning but obviosly if its done for her she is happy.

Decent TV a real bonus

I have booked into a hotel for a few days just to be sure. I will want to view when i get there and take best offer.There is no time for wiring deposits as origional deposit still in transit and checking the place out.

Appriciate any help

Edited by arcouk

ARCOUK

Have a look at Pattaya Bay Resort monthly rates

Cheers

Clarky

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

loads of condo threads on here,

but its just pot luck at such short notice.

my best shot would be

soleil de siam.com on diana estate.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/4495-soleil-de-siam-serviced-apartments/page__hl__soleil__fromsearch__1

or

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/69840-diana-oasis-apartments/page__p__1220195__hl__soleil__fromsearch__1#entry1220195

or Dancewatchers.com

g luck

Have tried Diana Oasis Dance watchers and Pattaya resort all full

Getting nervous now lol

ARCOUK

Try Alan Boland Property Consultants.. Englisgh guy...www.pattaya-property.net .....email [email protected]... Steve Scholey +66846564846

Edited by jocky king

Guess VT is a bit out of the price range :D

he stated 1500 bt per night with flexibility.easily doable.

any recommendations to offer yourself ???

Alan Boland only do 6 month contracts and Condo 6 no rely. I thought tourisam was down in pattaya. I cannot give my money away

ARCOUK

he stated 1500 bt per night with flexibility.easily doable.

any recommendations to offer yourself ???

My reading of OP is 15,000 per month. Thats not 1500 per night.

Plenty of places around at that price but many are in Jomtien.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

www.bacionebar.tk The rooms are of three types, de luxe about 35 square meters + 7 sq.m. bathroom with shower, refrigerator, safe, TV, fan, and air conditioning,

Standard room 25 sqm interior window with the same bath and the same services,

Economy 15 sqm with one bathroom and the same services with a window overlooking the courtyard.

The area at night and 'quiet, almost no traffic and no noisy bars, little traffic in the morning does not prevent good sleep .

Prices currently are promotional and are for a limited period, ,Deluxe and Standard rooms are 600 baht and the Economy 500 baht

course content but inevitably we will be in high season "The rates will be slightly retouched"

Here you can see the location http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?CowRUgnskcDC8CAA

Here you can see the room de luxe

Special prices for long stays:

Economy 5000 baht per month

Standard 8000 baht per month

Deluxe 12000 baht per month

utilities and cleaning are separately

water 200 Baht monthly

light 7 baht unit '

cleaning and linen change on request 200 baht