IGNORED

Fav late night food joint

PokeHerFaces

After a good drinking session I like nothing better than stopping off a Kiss on 2nd road for a late night munch. My "usual" from what I can remember is spring rolls, stuffed omelette and some chips.

Where else is worth a try in the early hours? English or thai food.

Walk down Soi Dianna and get a kebab from the little shop opposite the first beer bar complex.

Thai lady will look after you.

Only 100 metres from Kiss.

Its gotta be a dirty chicken kebab for me off Diana.

Playing Russian roulette i know but they are just too nice!

JPL

Ubique.

Do they have a lot of kabob and middle eastern food stands in Patts? I'm a newb and don't know the area at all, looking for some good grub for my first trip!

ye till about 1am in the morning or earlier and from maybe about 9pm there is an excellent fried chicken and sticky rice cart sold by a long standing fried chicken business that is located in front of the August Suites hotel on pattaya central road coming from the 4 points intersection with 2nd road it will be on your left hand side just at the left turn to go into August Suites hotel which is about 100 meters from second road going up central road on the left side of the street. prices are really reasonable too. very popular place with the thai's. fried chicken can be a bit greasy though so if you have an acid reflux problem or just don't like greasy food then give it a pass. the outside is crispy like a potato chip and the inside is nice and juicy. best fried chicken i've had. buy the sticky rice as well to absorb the crude oil. bon appetite

Edited by A1 MAX OUT UBER FANTASTISH

Do they have a lot of kabob and middle eastern food stands in Patts? I'm a newb and don't know the area at all, looking for some good grub for my first trip!

middle earth food aka middle eastern food will be mainly located and there are at least 10 restaurants open till maybe 4am in the morning in the marine plaza and vc hotel area near Walking Street off second road near where second road and soi 16 or 17 meet. just find the vc hotel and then across from the vc hotel you will see a mini mart and follow the soi past the mini mart going away from vc hotel and towards Walking Street. there is a line of middle earth restaurants. aka middle east restaurants.

Best burger place I found is in Soi Lengkee opposite Opey de Place hotel.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Always been the restuarant off Soi 15 behind the Arab disco. The girls love it and it is fast and easy. No idea of the name, just an open area eating place.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.