IGNORED

30 day visa exemption

stubby

Hello i am going to bangkok next dec,i plan to stay for 44 days but wanted to check out another country as well so i am wondering if i fly out to say vietnam half way through will i get another 30 days?otherwise pay for a 60 day visa before i go which i'd rather put towards the viet airfare.cheers pete.

If you fly out to Vietnam and come back trough Swampy you get another 30 days so no need to get a 60 day visa .

If you come back over land you get 15 days .

single entry visa is only £25 and good for 60 days

or get the visa exemption 30 days and do a cambodia border run for 1900std-2500vip and get another 15 days.

but at current prices the cambodia border run will cost about £40 and take up most of a day i would just get the tourist visa before coming to LOS

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

If you go different country and come back you will get new 30 days so do not need extra visa

you wont get 30 days on doing a border run you have to fly into Thailand to get the 30days now.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

you wont get 30 days on doing a border run you have to fly into Thailand to get the 30days now.

I have a plane ticket for the 5th of March to the 5th of April, 31 days. My plan was to do the border run, and I have NO time now to get a visa, does anyone have any suggestions since crossing into Cambodia doesn't work anymore?

I have a plane ticket for the 5th of March to the 5th of April, 31 days. My plan was to do the border run, and I have NO time now to get a visa, does anyone have any suggestions since crossing into Cambodia doesn't work anymore?

Why doesn't going to Cambodia work anymore? Also 5th April to 5th of April will be countered as 32 days.

You have two options if you dont want to do a border run. You can risk getting caught in the country without a valid visa (unlikely) and pay a 1000 Baht fine when you leave. The other option is to get a 7 day extension which costs 1900 Baht.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....