IGNORED

Sabai Lodge breakfast

farcanal

Hi guys, just been reading a bit about Sabai Lodge and noticed the breakfast times between 7am and 11am. Does anyone know if they can/will serve breakfast earlier? I think all other hotels I've stayed at I have been able to get breakfast earlier, sometimes 6am. I know most of you are just getting in from a night out but I'm an early riser and prefer to eat as early as possible. Cheers in advance.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

There's early risers in Pattaya, and then there's you. You must surely be the only member of this forum who can't seem to sleep past 6am. Not that I'm knocking it because I am far from a night owl myself, but if you don't mind me asking, how do you fill in those mornings? Do you Golf?

EDIT: I see Golfing is on your interests. That explains it then!

Went to Pattaya 26 times in 3 years, and now back in Farangland married to a girl I met on my second trip I miss the mateship that I developed in my time in Pattaya, and a lot of Addicts boys are a part of that. Not a big forum user these days but like to look in now and then

There's early risers in Pattaya, and then there's you. You must surely be the only member of this forum who can't seem to sleep past 6am. Not that I'm knocking it because I am far from a night owl myself, but if you don't mind me asking, how do you fill in those mornings? Do you Golf?

EDIT: I see Golfing is on your interests. That explains it then!

Spot on Bell Ringer....I travel with 3 mates and we're all early risers, we like to get an early start on the golf course before the heat and rain. 7am is not really a problem, just thought it a bit strange given every other hotel we've stayed at opened for breakfast earlier and there always seemed to be plenty of people eating at those times.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING