IGNORED

Man Arrested in South Pattaya with 13 Year Old Boy

Scumbag

he deserves all he is going to get, but these film crews would do well to look in there own back yards Peodphiles are thriving in Europe, child prostitution ring being busted regularly in the UK mostly run by local Muslim youths. Bloody annoying they focus on it here all the time that gives the impression that we are all here as pheod's. i used to take my 12 year old step son out and hold his hand crossing the roads, talk about eyes burning into you.

unbeilvable but age of consent in Spain is 13.

he should join the preisthood he would simply be moved on else where to commit further offences.

Edited by uan

ONCE YOU GONE ASIAN YOU NEVER GO COCASION

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pubstud

• Scumbag

• Edge

• jojomecanic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say it doesn't really look like the boy is an innocent victim. Probably he (or the ones who directed him to the man arrested) will get a good cut of the payoff.

And the age of consent is something that greatly varies from country to country, so while the law is clear, moral judgment is not really so. I myself have had sex with an adult woman when I was underage (14-15, don't remember now). If prosecuted, that would probably put her to jail. But no, I'm not damaged, my psychological condition is perfect, and I don't regret that happening.

Not really trying to justify the old man, just a reminder for those who are raging here wanting to emasculate him - there are people who think of mongers in exactly the same way. There are always at least 2 sides of the story.

I say it doesn't really look like the boy is an innocent victim. Probably he (or the ones who directed him to the man arrested) will get a good cut of the payoff.

And the age of consent is something that greatly varies from country to country, so while the law is clear, moral judgment is not really so. I myself have had sex with an adult woman when I was underage (14-15, don't remember now). If prosecuted, that would probably put her to jail. But no, I'm not damaged, my psychological condition is perfect, and I don't regret that happening.

Not really trying to justify the old man, just a reminder for those who are raging here wanting to emasculate him - there are people who think of mongers in exactly the same way. There are always at least 2 sides of the story.

If you are talking about damage to people due to prostitution you may want to have a close look around. There are plenty of girls in Pattaya who entered prostitution as adults and it has totally screwed their heads. I don't think a 13 year old stands much of a chance of becoming a well balanced adult if continually exposed to this type of abuse. Do you really think he decided on his own to do this?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Same goes for Thai gals. I was once on a beach down South my my Thai GF, we chatting to a group of tourists and this English bitch starts slagging into me about "old" guys getting into the "young" girls. I said "Excuse me but this girl here is a 32 year old divorcee with 2 kids from her previous marriage."

Typical pooying farrang. Open mouth before thinking about the shit that's pouring out from it. Bet she was fat and ugly and probably just extremely jealous at being surrounded by so many beautifull Thai girls.

This sort of thing is the reason why I prefer Thai.

Funny how these stories are huge news then they go silent. This old dude has probably paid his way out and is now back on the street or left the country.

If the story is substantiated and the UK authorities are aware he will be arrested at the airport and charged, that is standard procedure now for paedo's. There was one such incident involving a shop owner from near where I am from and he has recently been sentenced.

http://www.burtonmai...sh-24022012.htm

4 years for such offences is a joke, but better than nothing Im suppose.

Edited by lordarunotai

Yes. Why not? It happens all the time. Why shouldn't it happen with this dude? Pay the right money to the right person in Thailand and you can buy whatever you want. You can buy your freedom. You can buy Thai Citizenship. You can buy another person's death.

Happens all over the world, just that it is maybe more commonplace in places such as Thailand and they do not hide what go's on so we hear about it.

If you are talking about damage to people due to prostitution you may want to have a close look around. There are plenty of girls in Pattaya who entered prostitution as adults and it has totally screwed their heads. I don't think a 13 year old stands much of a chance of becoming a well balanced adult if continually exposed to this type of abuse. Do you really think he decided on his own to do this?

In all likelyhood he's a dirty little guttersnipe who's been stealing, cheating, taking drugs and having bummies & sucking off his group of guttersnipe Thai mates for the past 2-3 years. He's also no doubt had numerous sexual encounters with adult Thai men but they get away with it because the law and media prefer to make a big deal only when the pedo is a foreigner. But none of this changes anything for the old Brit in this story, he's still a sicko and a very stupid person.

If you are talking about damage to people due to prostitution you may want to have a close look around. There are plenty of girls in Pattaya who entered prostitution as adults and it has totally screwed their heads.

And yet the mongers don't care much, do they? But some leave really angry comments over the case. One should look for the beam in his own eye first, that's what I'm saying.

I don't think a 13 year old stands much of a chance of becoming a well balanced adult if continually exposed to this type of abuse. Do you really think he decided on his own to do this?

No, I don't think so, although that's possible. More likely some adults who "take care" of him made him do it. Probably with the intention of getting a cut of the payoff. And that's the real problem.

When the old man was arrested, he was sitting on the other side of the road with someone we guessed to be his guardian of some sort. The guardian didn't really seem to be to worried, but the poor kid looked knackered..

In all likelyhood he's a dirty little guttersnipe who's been stealing, cheating, taking drugs and having bummies & sucking off his group of guttersnipe Thai mates for the past 2-3 years. He's also no doubt had numerous sexual encounters with adult Thai men but they get away with it because the law and media prefer to make a big deal only when the pedo is a foreigner. But none of this changes anything for the old Brit in this story, he's still a sicko and a very stupid person.

If that is the case then this is all his is part of his downward spiral that will not end well for him.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

And yet the mongers don't care much, do they?

I think you will find that most here do care. It is the fuckwits who play games and treat them like pieces of meat who do the damage, IMO of course.

I think you will find that most here do care. It is the fuckwits who play games and treat them like pieces of meat who do the damage, IMO of course.

Most would say they do. And most would like to think so. Maybe the old man would say he was taking care of the boy, too.

I believe that even if there was death punishment for being a prostitute in Thailand, the bars would still be full.

If that is the case then this is all his is part of his downward spiral that will not end well for him.

Well yes, the world is full of people who got caught up in downward spirals and did not end up well.

Totally second that, during my last trip, I was with a girl I had barfine for 2 days and we went dinner with one of her friend who just had a bad time with one sicko! She was messed up and did not went to work for 3 days after that...