IGNORED

Man Arrested in South Pattaya with 13 Year Old Boy

Scumbag

Your eagerness to condemn the man, and bring him to justice is duly noted. However, I must point out that he didn't look like somebody able to commit rape, or to seduce a young boy to lewd acts. There must have been some activity on the part of the boy, who also might or might not have a history of sexual experiences, drug abuse, and maybe even crime. A boy who wants to stay away from adult stuff can do so, and a society wanting to protect kids has to spend some money on this, and not only dispense penalties for offenders. It's also morally questionable to set a trap, and to profit from another person being caught in it. Nothing of what I said offers an excuse for the old man. Why a 13 years old boy? Why didn't he marry an 18 years old girl, as young as the boy from his perspective, and grand-grandpa becomes daddy again? That has the full endorsement of society.

Legality is a starting point not a point that is morally acceptable or fully endorsed. It does sound like the man has been trapped, if so then the crew should answer for it. However that is not a defence for what he did or may have done before.

We all have speed traps (particularly on more inviting roads) in our countries and if we are caught, we think "BASTARDS"...doesn't mean we are not guilty if we have been caught!!

In my mind an 80 year farang in Thaland does not suddenly say ...hmmmm I wonder what it would be like to abuse a child..I think I will give it a go, if guilty his age suggests that is his thing and crew or no crew and with no defence THAT IS WRONG!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pubstud

• Scumbag

• Edge

• jojomecanic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here in my State.................homosexual acts are legal from 16yo...............

Here in my State.................homosexual acts are legal from 16yo...............

So how does that relate to this story of a man with a 13 year old (boy or girl)?

...........he should of came to Australia..........

...........he should of came to Australia..........

And then?

Sorry but i really don't understand your posts.

And then?

Sorry but i really don't understand your posts.

I think he means the old man could have legally had gay sex with a 16yo boy in Oz.

Interesting that in Oz a 16yo boy is considered too young to drink, too young to get a DL, too young to vote, too young for just about anything, but he's old enough to be buggered in a public toilet.

I'm not sure he could have had consented sex with a 16yo boy in your country, unless he would have paid him. Then, would had it been legal ?

I think he means the old man could have legally had gay sex with a 16yo boy in Oz.

Interesting that in Oz a 16yo boy is considered too young to drink, too young to get a DL, too young to vote, too young for just about anything, but he's old enough to be buggered in a public toilet.

Could be that this is what he means. Thanks for trying to explain.

I would still wonder then if this man wants a 16 year old, wouldn't he have taken one instead of this 13 year old?

Could be that this is what he means. Thanks for trying to explain.

I would still wonder then if this man wants a 16 year old, wouldn't he have taken one instead of this 13 year old?

Dunno. I have heard there are old men who swear young boys are the best thing going since sliced bread, so can only surmise these old geezer is one of them.

Though a girl has to be 21 before she can open the back door! I do not understand the laws of my own country in the slightest.

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the 5" tall space aliens that live under my desk. In return for these ideas I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there

.http://www.shakegirl.com/

Though a girl has to be 21 before she can open the back door! I do not understand the laws of my own country in the slightest.

I think the ages were different for boys & gals but the PC loons started carrying on and then the ages were made the same. To the best of my knowledge the age of consent is 16 in WA for both genders.

Watch out if you have a visa trip to Malaysia, anal sex will put you in jail there.

Watch out if you have a visa trip to Malaysia, anal sex will put you in jail there.

That law is very rarely applied in Malaysia. Obviously there was a case recently but that was purely political.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

So do we have any developpement on that story, did he survive his first few weeks at the detention center?

So do we have any developpement on that story, did he survive his first few weeks at the detention center?

Funny how these stories are huge news then they go silent. This old dude has probably paid his way out and is now back on the street or left the country.

There's never any follow up in the pattaya media to ANY of these crime stories as far as I can see..basically they recycle a police press release, photo op and ten that's that....don't know whether it's due to laziness etc or issue to do with covering th courts....

It certainly does lead to an impression that no matter what you're arrested for you can quietly buy your way out of it if you have the cash...

was there when the arrest went down...had 8000baht in my pocket i wanted to pay the police to bash his face in...a smarter and more sober friend with me that night said it could not happen, think he just paid some money and got off? bullshit.

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

was there when the arrest went down...had 8000baht in my pocket i wanted to pay the police to bash his face in...a smarter and more sober friend with me that night said it could not happen, think he just paid some money and got off? bullshit.

Yes. Why not? It happens all the time. Why shouldn't it happen with this dude? Pay the right money to the right person in Thailand and you can buy whatever you want. You can buy your freedom. You can buy Thai Citizenship. You can buy another person's death.

there are some sick fucks out there, i guess pattaya accommodates for all the weirdest fantasy's anyone can Desire, but young boys/ girls? why

its not enough that he associates with young boys whether paid or not but he is gay as well... i don't know how he will go back home with all that humiliation..

there are some sick fucks out there, i guess pattaya accommodates for all the weirdest fantasy's anyone can desire, but young boys/ girls? why

its not enough that he associates with young boys whether paid or not but he is gay as well... i don't know how he will go back home with all that humiliation..

mmmmmm..............are pedophiles gay......i dont think he's gay.

Edited by badboybilly

Yes. Why not? It happens all the time. Why shouldn't it happen with this dude? Pay the right money to the right person in Thailand and you can buy whatever you want. You can buy your freedom. You can buy Thai Citizenship. You can buy another person's death.

As there where television camera's at the scene it might not be that easy to buy this off.

there are some sick fucks out there, i guess pattaya accommodates for all the weirdest fantasy's anyone can desire, but young boys/ girls? why

I think that if you "associates" with boys, of whatever age, then yes he is automatically gay.

Money will get him out of this if he has enough - it even happens in the UK just look at Pete Townsend how do you think he got away with his 'researching'?

As there where television camera's at the scene it might not be that easy to buy this off.

I think that if you "associates" with boys, of whatever age, then yes he is automatically gay.

It's always on TV when these crimes happen. Photos are published in local papers (both Thai & foreign language papaers) and down at the police station the local TV crews always roll up, and all these photos/stories/film footage get online for the world to see.

Agree entirely with your second comment. There are pedos and there are homosexual pedos. Gary Glitter for exapmle is not gay, he's a pedo. This old geezer is a gay (and a pedo)