Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Man Arrested in South Pattaya with 13 Year Old Boy

Scumbag

ive heard storys that 30 years ago it was very common to see young girlswith guys. any old travellers care to confirm or deny?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pubstud

• Scumbag

• Edge

• jojomecanic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what about the families on both sides ,i don,t know the boys story but how shattering it must be for the spiders family back home imagine how his children and grandchildren must feel about this knowing their once respected dad could do such a thing ,the good thing here is it would be terrible to be in a thai jail at his age and i wonder how the other prisoners treat him ,do the thais treat them the same as what would happen in our own countries???

hope so.

what about the families on both sides ,i don,t know the boys story but how shattering it must be for the spiders family back home imagine how his children and grandchildren must feel about this knowing their once respected dad could do such a thing ,the good thing here is it would be terrible to be in a thai jail at his age and i wonder how the other prisoners treat him ,do the thais treat them the same as what would happen in our own countries???

hope so.

Yes, the shame on the family, a former RAF pilot as well, so he's from an upper-crust background.

I imagine the Thais would give him an extra hard time in jail, but kinda doubt if he'll do jail time, with his age plus I imagine he's got a few bob behind him, he'll work something out. Could be in more shit when he gets back to UK.

I hope this silly cock spends the rest os his days in BKK Hilton if found guilty of course,there are many more out there this gut is the tip of the iceberg

If sufficient money can be extracted from him I doubt the Thais will want him rotting in their jails at 80yo plus.

Much is being made of the fact that he is old, but of course it's highly doubtful that he just discovered his sexual interest in children at 79yo, so "tip of an iceberg" yes probably.

I'm an incurable pedant and whilst I don't for a moment think he doesn't deserve to be labelled a paedophile and get treated accordingly, I wonder about the words themselves.

A paedophile is clearly defined as an adult with an abnormal sexual interest in pre-pubescent children.

Pre-pubescent means what it says i.e. before the onset of puberty.

If the boy was capable of having a reaction to oral sex (I said if) then is he pre-pubescent or would this more accurately be described as having under age sex or sex with a minor or whatever? For all we know the boy may have been actively involved in prostitution on a regular basis. In the news article the boy is described as a chold prostitute and that Norman Wallis has been charged with child molestation.

I wonder how and where the lines are drawn legally. It doesn't make that much difference, except possibly to the charges and the legal argument I know. The condemnation is the same, but the legalities and the outcome may vary accordingly, albeit he has clearly broken the law.

Yes, the shame on the family, a former RAF pilot as well, so he's from an upper-crust background.

I imagine the Thais would give him an extra hard time in jail, but kinda doubt if he'll do jail time, with his age plus I imagine he's got a few bob behind him, he'll work something out. Could be in more shit when he gets back to UK.

Although he will presumably be in a very unpleasant place at present, at his age it seems likely that the Thai system will take the financial 'solution', especially if they know that the UK intends to take the proper legal action against him and impose the relevant penalty.

Therefore, yes, his thoughts will probably be about what lies in store for him back home and the shame he has brought upon his family.

Has this really not broken in the British press yet ?

If it could get any worse, no doubt there will be even more conjecture back home about what goes on in Thailand and why some of us choose to live here.

At his age i just wonder how many other children this scum has molested as this wouldnt be his first time.

I just can't stomach Kiddy Fiddlers. The old guy will probably die of the shame from being exposed and that is perhaps the sweetest justice of all.

He didn't seem to be too bothered, just sat there silent ignoring all the photographs being taken. When they took him back to his car, he was clearly very very drunk.

When I am in or around Pattaya, I always spot some older guys walking around with kids...and everythime I am asking myself the questions if they are really their dads...

i have been abused by straight farangs when walking back to my room with legal aged boys...that i have barfined....some thai boys look younger....

The legal age is 18.........and i always check ID'S........but i know some thai boys do look younger...

Edited by badboybilly

He didn't seem to be too bothered, just sat there silent ignoring all the photographs being taken. When they took him back to his car, he was clearly very very drunk.

Maybe it was all a bit surreal to him. Getting drunk and copping out was his defence mechanism? We don't know the guy's knowledge of how things work in LOS. There is no mention of how many times he has been to LOS before. If he had of been smarter he would never of let his photo been taken in such a public way.

Not that i care. I know these people have a mental or medical weakness to make them this way but to anyone who is a parent then Kiddy Fiddlers are just the scum of the earth.

send the twat to the monkey house with a tatoo on his head saying i fuck kids. wouldnt be as funny as the t shirt will had in the inbetweeners movie thats for sure. cunt.

the boy was not forcefully molested.....

Edited by badboybilly

i have been abused by straight farangs when walking back to my room with legal aged boys...that i have barfined....some thai boys look younger....

The legal age is 18.........and i always check ID'S........but i know some thai boys do look younger...

Same goes for Thai gals. I was once on a beach down South my my Thai GF, we chatting to a group of tourists and this English bitch starts slagging into me about "old" guys getting into the "young" girls. I said "Excuse me but this girl here is a 32 year old divorcee with 2 kids from her previous marriage."

Nothing I have seen in national uk press yet

Sad to admit I live fairly near to him in UK, if anything is printed locally, I will report back on this this thread.

I doesn't matter if the boy is a "prostitute", if there was no market .....

String the cunt up!

the boy was not forcefully molested.....

Perhaps not physically forced but someone is taking advantage of him. I can't see that boy of 13 would want to go with a 79 year old on his own volition. That is the reason these type of laws are in place.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Perhaps not physically forced but someone is taking advantage of him. I can't see that boy of 13 would want to go with a 79 year old on his own volition. That is the reason these type of laws are in place.

Yes, what you say is an evidence.

Then, what about the nice 19yo fresh gogo stunner going with a 79yo fat sweeting fareng? going on her own volition?

Yes, what you say is an evidence.

Then, what about the nice 19yo fresh gogo stunner going with a 79yo fat sweeting fareng? going on her own volition?

As an adult she has made her own decision.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

You're absolutely right and there is no excuse, the law is clear.

Whether or not anyone would draw a distinction between him possibly being entrapped by someone operating child prostitutes and him attacking a complete innocent doesn't really make any difference to the crime committed.

Nevertheless, I would be interested to know whether the film crew paid for information leading to their scoop.

I would hope not, because that would make them little better than the accused.

One more report of another crime ...........................

CRIME

Mother jailed for forcing underage daughters to have sex for money

BANGKOK: -- A Thai Court on Tuesday sentenced a 50-year-old mother to 42 years in jail for forcing her daughter, a minor, into prostitution.

A Briton, Stuart Hargreaves Lloyd, 45, was also sentenced to 21 years in jail after being found guilty of raping minors.

The Court was told that Tim Wongsiri had taught and forced her daughter, aged under 13, and two others girls to have sex with Lloyd and other men between 2004 and 2010 at many places including hotels in Bangkok and Chon Buri.

Both defendants denied the charges. Her daughter and other girls, however, gave verifiable details of the venues, times and payments of the offences.

They informed psychologists that Tim, a former prostitute, threatened to stop sponsoring their tuition unless they had sex with customers.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-02-28

It's a comforting answer to keep mongering in peacefull mind, but I disagree with the above quoted (if you had said "as a child, the boy didn't made his own decision, then I would have fully agreed)

There are many ways to put psychologic pressure on people to get them to do what they don't want. No need to be a child to be taken advandage. And I believe most girls in the P4P scene suffer from this. Social pressure (poor people), parents pressure (who will "take care" of them), children pressure (have to feed them), etc. All this brings most girls to do things they do not want to do. Honestly, can you name me a 18yo girl that is happy to spread her legs for fat old mongers all year round instead of meeting a nice Thai boy?

And we're all glad (mongers) to take advantage of this situation. Somewhere, the fact that we have sex with "adults" doesn't mean we are better than this man (and doesn't either mean we are worse).

I'm not feeling comfortable when I read stupid comments that brings nowhere. Hang him, let him rot, cut his balls... he may or may not deserve it, but we should remember that other people in our home country say the same things about us because we take advantage of girls half our age in a 3rd world country.

Doing the best we can to prevent child abuse is a good thing, barking like dogs after the assault is something else...

Ps : Sorry scumbag, quoted your post but this anser is more about some other posts. Not really yours.

It's a comforting answer to keep mongering in peacefull mind, but I disagree with the above quoted (if you had said "as a child, the boy didn't made his own decision, then I would have fully agreed)

There are many ways to put psychologic pressure on people to get them to do what they don't want. No need to be a child to be taken advandage. And I believe most girls in the P4P scene suffer from this. Social pressure (poor people), parents pressure (who will "take care" of them), children pressure (have to feed them), etc. All this brings most girls to do things they do not want to do. Honestly, can you name me a 18yo girl that is happy to spread her legs for fat old mongers all year round instead of meeting a nice Thai boy?

And we're all glad (mongers) to take advantage of this situation. Somewhere, the fact that we have sex with "adults" doesn't mean we are better than this man (and doesn't either mean we are worse).

I'm not feeling comfortable when I read stupid comments that brings nowhere. Hang him, let him rot, cut his balls... he may or may not deserve it, but we should remember that other people in our home country say the same things about us because we take advantage of girls half our age in a 3rd world country.

Doing the best we can to prevent child abuse is a good thing, barking like dogs after the assault is something else...

Ps : Sorry scumbag, quoted your post but this anser is more about some other posts. Not really yours.

There may be some truth in what you are saying but it is not the subject of this thread. It is probably a good idea to leave it there or start a new thread.

ive heard storys that 30 years ago it was very common to see young girlswith guys. any old travellers care to confirm or deny?

If you were trying to entice BMs into "....making references of a sexual nature with anyone under the age of 18...." I think that would be contrary to Rule 19.

Just saying.

No comparision!

If I felt this way I wouldn't come to Pattaya again, I let my moral standards and my decision making trust me to do what is right, appropriate and very legal.... I stand by my statement, if guilty the man is an Animal...String Him Up!

Great post. Some here would probably string up/castrate pediatricians.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

Edited by brewster

Great post. Some here would probably string up/castrate pediatricians.

http://www.guardian....tection.society

:Grin_Jump1: ........................ :Oops5: shouldn't laugh.

Given what Laamok said about the film crew being up there all over the car and (I thought) a certain vagueness about who was where when the call came through, am I the only one wondering whether the film crew paid for the tip off (TiT) and whether, as the boy already knew the offender, maybe the whole thing was a sting.

Bottom line, is it possible that it all happened in the interests of selling the documentary?

Doesn't change the crime Norman committed, but I'm just wondering whether someone might have some double standards here.

Has anyone seen any info' on the documentary crew? Are they from Australia?

:Grin_Jump1: ........................ :Oops5: shouldn't laugh.

Given what Laamok said about the film crew being up there all over the car and (I thought) a certain vagueness about who was where when the call came through, am I the only one wondering whether the film crew paid for the tip off (TiT) and whether, as the boy already knew the offender, maybe the whole thing was a sting.

Bottom line, is it possible that it all happened in the interests of selling the documentary?

Doesn't change the crime Norman committed, but I'm just wondering whether someone might have some double standards here.

Has anyone seen any info' on the documentary crew? Are they from Australia?

I read that it was a German documentary crew, and while not defending the old guy, it seems like an obvious set-up.

I read that it was a German documentary crew, and while not defending the old guy, it seems like an obvious set-up.

I thought it was obvious, but I was just starting to wonder - that lack of self confidence thing again I s'pose. :rolleyes: