IGNORED

Anyone stayed at Queen Victoria Inn?

kingash

Title says it all, The website looks good, its in THE BEST location, anyone stayed in the SPAM WORD suite?

Just be good to get people's feedback/experiences on the place

Cheers

speak to Vessey5 (moderator) he stays there regular, in fact i think his clothing and belongings stay there permanently even when he is back in farangland lol

Stevie

I used to stay there when I was a tourist. Top venue. Any problems, see Vic the owner. Top man.

A bit on the pricy side, but you get what you pay for. The Toledo bar on Soi 6 is a cheaper, but also recommended alternative.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

nice rooms good food great Soi 6 location but it is procey for pattaya standards,,,,lots of stairs

i'm a late night guy so Soi 6 is a lil quiet after midnight

I've never stayed there, but can't imagine anyone wanting to stay on Soi 6.

Agree with you 100%,i don,t think it is a suitable place to stay.

Agree with you 100%,i don,t think it is a suitable place to stay.

I don't understand the reason. Why not to stay at Soi 6. Is it because of security reasons or noise problem? I would appreciate If you share the particular reason about not staying at Soi 6. Thanks.

Each to their own, I find Soi 6 a great place to stay, and so far I have always stayed at the Queen Victoria.

No problems at all with the Queen Victoria, rooms good, management helpful, and very girl-friendly. Yes the stairs to the upper floor rooms are steep and you have to use the external stairs on Soi 6/1 after midnight - but neither proves a real problem.

Check-out the longer-running thread on the Queen Victoria in the Soi 6 section of the forum.

It's pent-house suite - the Jasmine suite, is expensive compared to the other room (about 2k baht a night) but it is huge and got some great features.

I know they do top pub grub! Wouldn't mind staying there, seems an ok, clean, well run place.

Ive stayed there twice in last year and have found it a good place to stay,the rooms are clean ,spacious and has everything you need . Yes doesnt look that appealing on the climb up the stairs to rooms ,but isnt a problem . It is very dark when returning at night and has a few ladyboys hanging around but they are not a problem either ,Its a great place to stay with a balcony room overlooking the girls on Soi 6 .

Stayed at the QV during Xmas/New years for two weeks and it was a good stay overall, the rooms have all the the essentials you need. The food is good and delivered to your room free of charge which is nice when you wake up destroyed after a hard night and dont want to get out of bed for breakfast. I would say it is a little pricy in comparison to accomadation in say the Boukow/LK area like Billabong, C Tales,etc. but it is in a prime location for a ST guy like myself so to spend a couple hundred more baht is not a problem for me.

Stayed there a couple of times. It was basic but cheap. That said I only stayed about an hour each time!!

Maybe the ST rooms are different to the hotel rooms LOL

Stayed there a couple of times. It was basic but cheap. That said I only stayed about an hour each time!!

Maybe the ST rooms are different to the hotel rooms LOL

Errr... the Queen Victoria doesn't have any ST rooms!

It is girl friendly - but not THAT girl friendly! LOL

Stayed at Queen vic a few times and enjoyed it . yes , quite a few stairs to climb if you're staying 3rd floor , especially after a nights boozing . Staying in back rooms of hotel is suprisingly quiet , overlooking 6/1 . Front rooms , some have balconys overlooking Soi 6 , and some guests prefer staying in these . I wonder why !! Usual squeels and shouts that is the noise of Soi 6 can be heard but mainly quiet by 1 or 1.30 am .

forgot to say , top staff serving good food . don't miss the sunday carvery . not cheap but really good fodder .

Just finished stayin there for a month.. I got the deluxe room at the rear facing 6/1 at 850 baht. The deluxe rooms facing Soi 6 are larger and have the balcony. Sure is a piece of work climbing to the top after a good night out.. Security lads are superb and very friendly. I ate there most nights too as it was very good food but huge portions man.. lol.. The bar/service girls were great fun.

I had no problems with the ladyboys out the back but generally just had a good banter with them. They soon realise what you are into and what you are not. Mon the cleaner was a great lady, nothing was ever too much trouble for her and I always gave her a tip as appreciation..

Good place to stay in the heart of the action..

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

ya stayed there last year when was in pats good clean rooms friendly staff

I have stayed there over a dozen times over the last couple of years. To my taste, great location, great food (although a bit pricey), excellent service (both from Vic and the staff and I find the deluxe rooms a reasonable value. The fact that he is almost always busy should say something.

I stayed there for 3 days in January whilst waiting for another hotel room and had no complaints. Walking to and from beach road/second road can get a bit much though, but in a good way.

Food was very good if not a touch expensive. The Sunday Roast was amazing.