IGNORED

Best Sunday Dinner?

Pattaya67

Not a great fan of the Sunday roast myself, but, when I'm in the mood, the Queen Vic on Soi 6 is my venue of choice.

Absolutely, cheap, plenty of it and well cooked!

The Queen Vic

Cold food on the carvery, cold plate last time I went, also had inedible fish and chips there before , polite email to manager/owner produced no response. I have said it before, to many Farang managers with no food experience, owning or managing these places.

Also done visa runs from there and not want to touch the disgusting breakfast

Pig and Whistle head and shoulders above the rest ( not the Jomtien one, which is crap)

Any one tried dicey Reilly's for Sunday roast? 299฿ all you can eat buffet

. Any good on a Sunday??

• 4 weeks later...

whats wrong with robins nest 2 locations only think 300 baht?,i think it has new owner now might not be same.

18 coins good too,good one at the avenue dont remember name,its the pub upstairs,victoria pub in 6 and lord nelson also good,yes sportsman and pig & whistle worth a try.but if you are just on holiday from uk,wait till you get home as its cheaper and far better quality

• 7 months later...

Been there several times (yes, give every place a fair chance) the service was so so slow and the food did not impress, sorry but true. I phrase many many places but cannot recommend 18 Coins for food

Service slow and rude in 18 coins. But you don't rate the Queen Vic?, just wondering why, always found food and service great

you not a fan of 18 coins i take it ????????

the PIG and WHISTLE soi 7

Def the two top ones in my opinion I am very partial to a good sunday roast and these two yes even 18 coins !!! always produces good food...saw a recent  youtube video about a sunday dinner in the alleyway at the side of Pappagayo some german/swiss place that looked good

whats wrong with robins nest 2 locations only think 300 baht?,i think it has new owner now might not be same.

18 coins good too,good one at the avenue dont remember name,its the pub upstairs,victoria pub in 6 and lord nelson also good,yes sportsman and pig & whistle worth a try.but if you are just on holiday from uk,wait till you get home as its cheaper and far better quality

hated robins nest on Diane the owner has real attitude and the food very average does not compare in my opinion to 18 coins or pig n whistle for a good sunday roast

Big improvement in the food at the Pig and Whistle Jomtien, Just make sure to ask for a hot plate,

Sunday Lunch is very good now

the best you can get is a place called PININI on soi buakhao ,all the food is spot on and a good price ,and the place is spotless ,it has 2 big glass doors so no street dust ,i challenge  any one to find better for the price .look it up you wont be disapointed .

punch and judy by a mile

Wheres punch and judy?

Jolly Roger

the best you can get is a place called PININI on soi buakhao ,all the food is spot on and a good price ,and the place is spotless ,it has 2 big glass doors so no street dust ,i challenge  any one to find better for the price .look it up you wont be disapointed .

Where abouts on Soi buakhao and how much? may give it a try

Where abouts on Soi buakhao and how much? may give it a try

find POOKS BAR  stand on the other side of the road  and face  POOKS BAR it is about 150 to 200 yards up  to your left on the same side your standing on ,the proper name is MY PANINI , it is next to a place you can have your teeth seen to .it is one of the best places to eat that you will find ,very clean they also do a great breakfast  ,i cant remember the prices , once you find it you will go back time and time again ,ATB les  

Wheres punch and judy?

The Punch and Judy is located between Pattaya 3rd Road and Thepprasit Soi 8 a long walk from central Pattaya!

Sunday roast Leg of Lamb mash and roast potatoes, sage and sausage meat stuffing, pigs in blankets, yorkshire pudding, gravy in a boat and seasonal vegetables. 310 baht (£6.80)

Cherry Restaurant on 3rd road opposite the now gone Ex-Zite nightclub has a good to excellent Carvery with roast Lamb as well as all the normal meat & veg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived