IGNORED

Best Sunday Dinner?

Pattaya67

Ok Sunday is just two days away and I have skipped out on missing a traditional Sunday dinner since my time here in Patts. This Sunday I want to be sure to not to let that happen again. Who in your opinion serves the best Sunday dinner in town.

Can't speak for the "best", as I haven't tried very many and certainly not all, but I really enjoyed the Sportsman Pub's Sunday Roast.

Here's a photo that I took:

Sunday Roast.jpg

Punch and Judy do a very good Sunday roast and you can also wash it down with a pint of draught Stella, if that is to your liking.

18 coins on soi buakhao.

This is a joke, right????

Can't speak for the "best", as I haven't tried very many and certainly not all, but I really enjoyed the Sportsman Pub's Sunday Roast.

Here's a photo that I took:

Sunday Roast.jpg

How much is the roast here?

Not a great fan of the Sunday roast myself, but, when I'm in the mood, the Queen Vic on Soi 6 is my venue of choice.

I presume that you prefer egg on toast? lol

How much is the roast here?

My memory is pretty bad, but I want to say it was around 450 baht

My memory is pretty bad, but I want to say it was around 450 baht

£10...wow

you not a fan of 18 coins i take it ????????

Been there several times (yes, give every place a fair chance) the service was so so slow and the food did not impress, sorry but true. I phrase many many places but cannot recommend 18 Coins for food

Been there several times (yes, give every place a fair chance) the service was so so slow and the food did not impress, sorry but true. I phrase many many places but cannot recommend 18 Coins for food

agree cheap Charlie joint, the beef would serve better as a new sole in my worn out shoes. If you intend to lie down for a few hours after eating then the sportsman is the place, great beef and proper leg of lamb, but being a buffet you just tend to eat to much, I've been going to punch and Judy of late very nice roast with great stuffing, about 300฿

Not in Patts The Cafe Ritz in Jomtien complex serves a superb Sun. dinner & some of the best European food around at very reasonable prices

Lets face it, having sunday lunch is a real treat in Patts if you are a long time resident there on limited means. Varying prices 299-600baht makes it more expensive than many places in England. My local pub in England currently offer a fantastic 3 roast carvery at 2 for £12. (288baht per person). But I suppose eating meals like a full English breakfast or Sunday lunch helps you reminisce past times and meals in your home town, so maybe worth every baht when you are thousands of miles from home

roast-rib-beef.jpg

I would rather eat sunday dinner in pattaya then england :) :) :)

Not in Patts The Cafe Ritz in Jomtien complex serves a superb Sun. dinner & some of the best European food around at very reasonable prices

How much is Sunday Dinner here?

Lisbon

Think its 399bht for a 3 course dinner but you can just opt for 1 or 2 courses. The Cafe Ritz is only open in the evening, it is a little gem tucked away in the complex

The Haven Soi13, had a choice of chicken, beef or pork with mashed and roast potato, brocolli and cauli flower, gravy and yorkshire pudding . 190 Baht. I had the pork which was just a little over cooked but probably from cooking while sitting waiting to be cut and served. Could have been a little better with the addition of peas or beans and pumpkin. The Yorkshire Pudding was good, the gravy tasty.. not a packet gravy.

Well I'm goin on 60, I'm older than most. Won't be long now and all I'll be is a ghost

I wish I wish I wish, these places that do a nice Sunday lunch would train their staff to put it on a HOT plate, when you ask them to do it, its like explaining Algebra to them lol

Lisbon

Think its 399bht for a 3 course dinner but you can just opt for 1 or 2 courses. The Cafe Ritz is only open in the evening, it is a little gem tucked away in the complex

Thanks mate, I know where it is

I ended up trying the Sportsman Pub on Soi 13. The carvery was just as shown by footypjman. Certainly got my fill on, no doubts there. But a little pricey at 425 baht.Overall the food very good and the choice of meats was excellent,

Jollies Soi Buakhao does a half decent nose bag if you want to pig out; all you can eat for 199bt

• 2 months later...

Any one tried dicey Reilly's for Sunday roast? 299฿ all you can eat buffet

Any one tried dicey Reilly's for Sunday roast? 299฿ all you can eat buffet

I didn't try their Sunday roast, but did go for one of their "burger specials" nights -- it was a damn good burger and a good deal.

Archived