IGNORED

Studio for rent...

missedherB

• 2 weeks later...

This studio is now available for rent again........

• 1 month later...

These photos where taken today as a big sa-torm rolled in...

IMG_9863.JPG

view from the front door....

IMG_9868.JPG

These are from the back door....so to sa-peak...

IMG_9869.JPG

IMG_9870.JPG

it will be pissing down soon...

Condo, as of today is available for rent...

another beautiful day in pattaya.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The plants on the balcony are cacti; there is an automatic watering system to give them a drink once a week. They flower a couple of times a year….and the flowers only last one night…amazing.

18.JPG

19.JPG

The Queen of the night, cereus hildmannianus. A rare cactus from Argentina. How comes it blooms here in February, where it comes from it does in the middle of winter, in June. They grow as big as a home, 30 feet. If they get too big for your balcony, tell me. ;-)

Thanks for the info squared, it is a very low maintenance garden. I arrived earlier this month and there were about 6 dead flowers in the pots, so not sure when those ones bloomed and now they both are off again.

IMG_9935zz.jpg

IMG_9961z.jpg

I took these photos yesterday, again I won’t be here when the bloom.

IMG_8120z.jpg

IMG_8134zz.jpg

This one I found earlier this year at a resort in Wang Dong about 100km north of Kanchanaburi, checking the date it was February the 23rd. It really is an amazing plant.

• 2 months later...

nice rooms , hope to stay some day

Hey 3-some-lover :GoldenSmile1:, Thanks, it is a nice area to stay and great views, only 1 addict member has stayed there but no problems the agent is pretty good and doing their job, it is now booked till the end of September.

cheers, mb.

Hey 3-some-lover :GoldenSmile1:, Thanks, it is a nice area to stay and great views, only 1 addict member has stayed there but no problems the agent is pretty good and doing their job, it is now booked till the end of September.

cheers, mb.

i was looking for 5 nights from 16thj august

mayb another time :)

No prob's 3-some-lover, just contact Jasmine next time at [email protected] and she can let you know if it is available.

(View Talay 3, buliding B floor 19).

The Pratamnak area is getting better all the time and seems to attract the gentlemans lounges over the gogo and beer bars, most are walking distance from this condo.

Enjoy your stay this time in Patt's, mb.

• 5 months later...

Looking at renting somewhere for a minimum 1 year from mid/late May. Looks a nice place! PM me if it looks as if it will be available then.
Thanks.

Cheers,

FlipperSoi8

Looking at renting somewhere for a minimum 1 year from mid/late May. Looks a nice place! PM me if it looks as if it will be available then.

Thanks.

Cheers,

FlipperSoi8

Hi Flipper

Just sent you off a PM, best to contact Jasmine at [email protected] and she can let you know if it is available.

(View Talay 3, buliding B floor 19). They manage the condo for me and lately have been renting it out to their previous clients.

Cheers, mb

Archived