IGNORED

Studio for rent...

missedherB

I will not be coming back to Pattaya for the next 12 month and I have given my condo to an agent to rent out, so I thought I would also post here with the info if anyone is interested.

I have owned the condo for 5 years this April; it is a 50 square metre studio on the 19th floor, building B, View Talay 3, Pratumnak Soi 6. It has been a great place to live.

Walking distance (if you know the short cut) to Kinnaree, (my favorite) Exoctia and the new Sapphire Lodge.

The agent is Seaboard Properties; it is listed here with all the info, number C2989 (second from the bottom).

http://www.seaboard-properties.com/?page=list&submit[sale-rent]=sale&submit[type]=C&submit[complete]=C&submit[location]=H&submit[beds]=S&submit[space]=40-80&submit[price-range]=2&pg=2

The person to contact is Jasmine at Seaboard Properties [email protected]

They have listed it at short time 1000 baht a day and long time 25,000 baht a month, plus water and electric, there is cable TV but no internet, I am leaving it up to them to manage.

1.JPG

Two reclining Lazy Boys, can also double as beds….for small people….such as a Thai.

2.JPG

2a.JPG

King size bed with new mattress.

3.JPG

Small cooking area that I have never used.

4.JPG

The bathroom with washing machine.

5.JPG

6.JPG

Double glazed, tinted, sound proof sliding doors.

8.JPG

7.JPG

9.JPG

View Talay 3 Swimming pool and keyed gate to the beach and walkway into Jomtein.

10.jpg

You can see big Buddha from the balcony on Pratamnak Hill.

11.JPG

Right next to Pattaya Water Park.

12.JPG

12b.JPG

You very romantic man!

13.jpg

Grand Heritage Spa and Resort is right next door.

The 50 square metre condos (only one each floor) is the only apartment that has a view each side.

14.JPG

The front sound proof door.

15.JPG

And the view.

16.JPG

17.JPG

The plants on the balcony are cacti; there is an automatic watering system to give them a drink once a week. They flower a couple of times a year….and the flowers only last one night…amazing.

18.JPG

19.JPG

Excellent condo and location, put me down for that one mate.

I think there will be a few BG's will get to know that view as I fuck them from behind on the balcony LOL.

I will be in contact with the real estate dude immediately.

Thanks for posting it on the forum buddy, I am sure there will be a lot of interest in it.

By the way guys, I know this BM personally and I can confirm that the info is correct and in fact the condo is nicer than he described to me.

Hey Highlander, good to hear from you, hope all is well, here are the last photos, these are around the pool and restaurant area.

20.JPG

21.JPG

The pool side restaurant.

23.JPG

24.JPG]

26.JPG

27.JPG

This the the gate to the beach, walk to the left and you are heading toward Jomtien, about 15 minutes walk.

28.JPG

Dong Tan Beach.

29.JPG

Looking back at the condo from Dong Tan Beach, second from the top with the smaller balcony blind.

Hi all, Jasmine contacted me, it has been rented from the 10th to the 30th of March, but after that it will be available.

very, very nice, but way out of my price range.

mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Is it true that you will leave a bottle of scotch in the cupboard to sweeten the deal? :GoldenSmile1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

You heard correct Andy.....hope you like JW gold label XL.....now no mixing it with Pepsi Max like you did the last time..... :GoldenSmile1:

Havent seen you at the Perth meetings for awhile, hope all is well and that you have heaps of work, will you be there for the next meeting on the 10th of March? I will be in town, so hope to see you there.

Cheers mate....mb

You heard correct Andy.....hope you like JW gold label XL.....now no mixing it with Pepsi Max like you did the last time..... :GoldenSmile1:

Havent seen you at the Perth meetings for awhile, hope all is well and that you have heaps of work, will you be there for the next meeting on the 10th of March? I will be in town, so hope to see you there.

Cheers mate....mb

Is it mixing your drinks if you drink the Pepsi max first and then the scotch?... I did think it was wise that one person in the car should be able to focus. Highlander tried reprogramming my GPS system and made me drive around in circles so the pepsi max was for the better.

Like your pictures. Glad to see you are getting some use out of that expensive camera gear. I will definitely try to make it on the 10th. See ya there. Andy

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Cheers altec123, have you been around the Pratamnak area before? Has a girl has taken you to the big Buddha on the hill yet?

Located half way between Pattaya and Jomtien and there is also another area called Cozy beach even closer and also worth checking out. Pratamnak is a very quiet area but if you want crazy you can easily head into Patt’s and if you want har sip har sip (50/50) you can go into Jomtien. It is a really nice place, a bit too quiet for some….but each to their own and now we have 3 really great bars just around the corner (so Im told) along with my favorite bar, Kinnaree, there is now Exocita and the new Sapphire Lodge (I haven t been to those two). So if you havent looked around Pratamnak, next time head over and check it out, just something else to do while enjoying your life in Pattaya….

Regards, mb :)

very, very nice, but way out of my price range.

mark

Cheers mate.

Cheers altec123, have you been around the Pratamnak area before? Has a girl has taken you to the big Buddha on the hill yet?

Located half way between Pattaya and Jomtien and there is also another area called Cozy beach even closer and also worth checking out. Pratamnak is a very quiet area but if you want crazy you can easily head into Patt’s and if you want har sip har sip (50/50) you can go into Jomtien. It is a really nice place, a bit too quiet for some….but each to their own and now we have 3 really great bars just around the corner (so Im told) along with my favorite bar, Kinnaree, there is now Exocita and the new Sapphire Lodge (I haven t been to those two). So if you havent looked around Pratamnak, next time head over and check it out, just something else to do while enjoying your life in Pattaya….

Regards, mb :)

I am very familiar with the area as well as your building. I work in real estate here in Pattaya and have seen lots of condos and yours is excellent from what I can see in the pictures. You should have no problems keeping it rented. I just wish that I had the rental listing!

I am very familiar with the area as well as your building. I work in real estate here in Pattaya and have seen lots of condos and yours is excellent from what I can see in the pictures. You should have no problems keeping it rented. I just wish that I had the rental listing!

Hey altec123, Well then, you'd know the area better than me :) and better than most. I purchased the shell from Eddie at Seaboard in 2007 and have only ever had good dealings with him so it was only natural (for me) that I listed it on his books. Renovating it was very enjoyable and gave me something to do and an interest during the day.

Thanks for your comments and good luck out there.

Is it mixing your drinks if you drink the Pepsi max first and then the scotch?... I did think it was wise that one person in the car should be able to focus. Highlander tried reprogramming my GPS system and made me drive around in circles so the pepsi max was for the better.

Like your pictures. Glad to see you are getting some use out of that expensive camera gear. I will definitely try to make it on the 10th. See ya there. Andy

I think you were the only sober one that night or thinking more about it.....the only sensible one..... :GoldenSmile1:.....good to see you got Highlander home safe and sound.....yes....see you on the 10th.

very nice .

may i suggest you repost in hotel and accomodation forum too, as many people look for condos like this there too, especially as you have shorter term availability.

Beautiful place---

We're all here because we're not all there

Beautiful place---

Thanks skip, it is a nice area to stay, a lot of people think it is too quiet, but i like it that way. You can turn up the volume a bit with the Kinnaree, Exoctia and the new Sapphire Lodge Bars just around the corner.

Acting on portfolio's advice, I have reposted the Condo in the Accommodation section, here http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97888-pratamnak-studio-for-rent/

Thanks again for the advice porfolio.

Is the building full of Russians?

No it isn’t….if you are in Pattaya go around and check it out….go to the pool area and take a swim and check out the restaurant and see for yourself. Most of the Russians are staying in Pattaya Water Park hotel and next door at the Heritage resort and spa. It is a very quiet condo complex, maybe that will change in the future but being off the beaten track it is still isolated.

Archived