IGNORED

Know any Turkish restaurant?

footopic

Hi guys,

Do you know any Turkish restaurant in Pattaya? Why I am asking this question is not only for Turkish food but also to find some Turkish people and get socialized with them. By the way, you might have already known Tr food probably but I really suggest if you did not try so far.

its a Turkish kebab place on WS been there few time

The one Turkish who owners the place got biceps like Arnold Schwarzenegger :GoldenSmile1:

Dayo...

I passed one today, it's on the corner of Pattaya Tai Rd (South Pattaya Road) & Walking Street, not really a restaurant but more like a little kebab place, anyway, I saw it was Turkish, so hope that helps you.

Thanks mates. Let me reply my own question. For those who are interested in,

I found a Turkish restaurant called Anatolia Cafe just after Royal garden plaza and very near to 2nd road.

Here is the pic. You can reach them thru google.

the restaurant dayo202 has mentioned in Walking Street is Bodrum restaurant also same owner has restaurant in The Avenue shopping mall Istanbul Restaurant Pattaya Second Road, opp. Royal Garden Plaza, also Sariyer Balikcisi in the street of Relax A GoGo in soi16, also you can check http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/65482-turkish-kebab-restaurants/

the restaurant dayo202 has mentioned in Walking street is Bodrum restaurant also same owner has restaurant in The Avenue shopping mall Istanbul Restaurant Pattaya Second Road, opp. Royal Garden Plaza, also Sariyer Balikcisi in the street of Relax A GoGo in soi16, also you can check http://www.pattaya-a...ab-restaurants/

Huh! Nice post mate thanks. I hadn't know that numerous places to go before your message. But, you made a good search, I feel comfortable now and no need to bring my own cheese and bread. :)

Can't say I know anything about Turkish food beyond kebabs (which seem to be common to every Middle Eastern country) but I have been told that Turkey is renowned for superb food. My niece went there a couple years ago and came home raving about Turkish cuisine. So maybe I'll go check out that restaurant. Cheers.

Thanks you very much for the info peeps! I'll definately be visiting these establishments :)

If you go white, you will go all night

once you o black you'll never go back

once you do asian, you;ll never do Caucasian

once you do Turk, you'll go beserk!

• 1 month later...