Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sea Me Spring Hotel Beach Front Apartments?

globalexperiences

I have read a few threads about the hotel and it looks nice. Some negative comments are that the building runs along Soi 10 facing the street. This would mean the only sea view deluxe rooms would be really standing on your balcony turning 90 degrees.

As there any rooms where the balcony directly faces the beach?

Thanks

Last May I stayed at the SeaMe Spring in one of their Seaview Rooms, fifth floor (or whatever they call them) and Yes the rooms and balcony look out directly to the ocean with an unobstructed view

Staying there now in sea view room is nice and lying by pool with view is great. Good plans to stay was about $75 USD direct at hotel for sea view room! Cheaper than on Agoda

I'm onamission with so many girls and so little time! That's why there's threesomes and foursomes!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/106417-pattaya-second-time-report/

And for the advanced members more photos

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/107710-photos-from-second-trip-to-pattaya-1st-lot/

Staying there now in sea view room is nice and lying by pool with view is great. Good plans to stay was about $75 USD direct at hotel for sea view room! Cheaper than on agoda

It all depends when you look as Agoda prices can change from hour to hour depending on capacity. I just checked on Agoda and prices were $61+ tax for standard room and $67 + tax for Deluxe. Even with the taxes thats a fair bit better than $85

Remember Agoda prices are NOT dependent on the date the booking is "made for" but also on the date/time you check rates.

For example - we booked April Suites last year and got the amazing price of $11 a night. Went back 2 hours later to book the same room for the same time stay fort a mate and it had increased to $45.

When using Agoda it pays to check a few times to see if better rates are available.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

im currently staying in a sea view room and this is the second time i have stayed here. Im on the 5th floor in a sea view room at it looks directly at the beach and has no view restrictions. I have booked direct and the room is costing me 1990 baht per night night, which at the current exchange rate of 32.25 is $61.70 aus. To get that discount you must purchase a membership discount card that costs 350 baht/$10.85 aus, it can be purchased at time of arrival and lasts two years. This is the cheapest way to do it, as a lot of booking sites ad fees as you are confirming your booking.

thanks for the updates kram.

im slightly confused tho, is the sea me spring hotel all apartments? or u staying in a hotel for 2k baht per night with your discount card?