Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How much do you spend in one day?

footopic

Hi all;

In Pattaya,very roughly I can say that I spent 3200 baht / day. Below is the breakdown of my cost:

Hotel:.........................................................1200 baht / day

Girl: ..........................................................1000 baht / day (1 LT or 1+1 ST)

Others (meal, gift, drinks etc.):..................1000 baht / day

Total:..........................................................3200 baht / day

So, what about you?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jake74

• me love pum pum

• footopic

• wadman

Same here, about 5000Baht a day and i like a good drink and buy a quite a few for the girls.

I also average on 5000 bath each day during my 1 month stays.

Play on, player!

i will also go along with that figure although every day is different

Wow, it seems I am not spending so much.But, actually, 5000 seems quite reasonable for enjoyable moments.

Edited by footopic

1000 for meal and drinks is not enough imo,a round is 200-250 in most places.5000 is about right if you dont do a lot in the day, but even that wont go far if you go to some of the gogos on walking st(whats up etc).also on that list you could add day trips,motorbike...

I spend between 10-15K THB a day but I am a proper two (or three) week millionaire and only LT BF from agogo’s on WS or DD with a least one ST on Soi 6 or DD a day.

I don’t see the point of spending 12 hrs on a flight to come to LOS and spend my days living on a budget.

I spend between 10-15K THB a day but I am a proper two (or three) week millionaire and only LT BF from agogo’s on WS or DD with a least one ST on Soi 6 or DD a day.

I don’t see the point of spending 12 hrs on a flight to come to LOS and spend my days living on a budget.

Right, that's completely true.

Maybe, but for a lot of people including me, 5000 a day is all they can realistically afford and to be honest if i spent twice this i don't think i would have a better time than i do now.

I've been trying to plan my budget for my first trip to Pattaya next month, and from what I've gathered, it looks like how much you drink can have the biggest impact on how much you spend each day. Some BMs on here talk about drinking 20+ drinks a day, while others say they top out at 5. That can be a big difference in how much you end up needing to spend each day.

Last couple of trips I averaged around 10,000 Baht per day, that included everything but flights

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Hotel:.........................................................1200 baht / day

Girl: ..........................................................1000 baht / day (1 LT or 1+1 ST)

Others (meal, gift, drinks etc.):..................1000 baht / day

Total:..........................................................3200 baht / day

Why come Pattaya (with an expensive and long travel) to live it so poorly?

3k/day is not enough. Must be a very sad holiday :(

I stayed a long time in LoS last time and the cost of a day varied alot. From maybe 8k in a drunken stupidity on walkingstreet to maybe 1,5k on a slow day on the beach when I needed a break. I do prefer that days in between and I would think that around 3k gives me a decent time, at least if I stay away from Agogos and alot of ladydrinks.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

It seems that ~5000THB is the magic number! :)

--

"The elevator to success is out-of-order—you will need to labor up the stairs." -- MJ DeMarco

I plan on bringing enough for about 6-7k baht per day +hotel. Maybe get a stunner from a gogo everyday.

Maybe, but for a lot of people including me, 5000 a day is all they can realistically afford and to be honest if i spent twice this i don't think i would have a better time than i do now.

Just because you have a smaller budget than other visitors does not mean you will not have a fantastic trip - 5000B a day is enough to amuse yourself in the day and go out every night to BF. Spending a lot of money does not guarantee a good time, nor will it impress anybody.

I blow a lot whilst I am in town as I think of every trip as a special treat - I work extremely long hours and do a lot of travel in my job (very early starts and late returns) so when I have a few weeks of doing ‘nothing’ I tend to go a bit crazy.

Like everything else in LOS it is always up to you……

i budget for 5000 baht per day excluding hotel sometimes spend more then other days less

5000 Baht a day plus hotel. :GoldenSmile1:

This is my figure not withstanding factoring in the airfare and the transfers.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

Including accommodation/food/girl/gym probably 3000baht-4000baht next trip i want to rent a condo to save money on food and shelter haha

i'm averaging about 6k baht per day which is plenty if you keep mainly to beer bars

you can have a great time on less if you spend wisely