IGNORED

Good value resale condos for off plan & newer buildings

Jaidee Mike

Attached you will find a recent ad featuring some of our best deals on new projects, some of which are nearing completion. We have also included a few condos in newer buildings that have been completed within the last 1 to 3 years.

Please note that both the View Talay 6 and View Talay Residence 6 have both been sold. Because of the deadlines associated with the print ads this sometimes happens. Both units sold the week after we went to print with this ad.

You should also note that if you see a building you're interested in but you don't see the room size, just let us know. We have many resale units in all of the featured buildings.THC_BMP_Feb2012_Resale.pdf

Fully fitted, high floor units there in foreign name are selling north of 100,000 per sqm for sure. Lower floor units are generally selling for a minimum of 4 million.

If any members here have any foreign quota VT6 units for sale for under 4 million please let me know, as I have buyers. If you have any bare shell units for under 3 million also contact me.

• 1 month later...

114 k/sqm the market price for a VT6 condo !!!???

:D

The VT buildings are all overpriced and I have no idea how the older ones can sell for what they do. They're small with bad floor plans and always look like they were decorated/furnished by a poor blind man. VT 6 is the only one I've seen with decent/nice looking units and it is a good location but if you can bear the inconvenience of being a city block or two further away from the beach, you can easily get more than twice the condo for the money.

Why pay 4 million baht (over £80,000) to live in a shoe box in the sky.

You can buy a half decent 2/3 bedroom house with a garden a 5/10 min motor bike ride away for the same money

Agree v6is the only nice one the rest look like counci

Flats in Birmingham

oi pick on a different city

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I can't understand why the VTs are so pricey. The design is like a prison block. The only good thing is the view if you are on a high floor. You can get much better condos for half the price.

condo in pattaya the future is Myammar IMO sorry if I am off topic here

if looking for REAL resales prices ...... just ask ANY bank the condo reposession list from them .......

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I can't understand why the VTs are so pricey. The design is like a prison block. The only good thing is the view if you are on a high floor. You can get much better condos for half the price.

good locations, solid buildings, nice and big pools in many of them, good maintenance which is cheap because of large number of units

Edited by mroovah

good locations, solid buildings, nice and big pools in many of them, good maintenance which is cheap because of large number of units

and very narrow toilet piping as i found out on VT5...... (and not because toiletpaper or worser)

, a knowd problem as the owner told me ....25000 BhtH/ month and blocked luxury toilet :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by david555

and very narrow toilet piping as i found out on VT5...... (and not because toiletpaper or worser)

, a knowd problem as the owner told me ....25000 BhtH/ month and blocked luxury toilet :GoldenSmile1:

As you said... and I've never seen any property without disadvantages in my life, in any country:) Although my condo in VT2 does not consist of narrow toilet, it is actually almost a square :)

As you said... and I've never seen any property without disadvantages in my life, in any country:) Although my condo in VT2 does not consist of narrow toilet, it is actually almost a square :)

PIPING (plumbing) in the toilet seat i mean , the room bigg enough ! VT1 LATER I STAYED no problems enjoyed the stay 6 months, probably because their first build one must give trust to buy the later ones :GoldenSmile1: ,

Go check VT5 how many does not show Airco on the outside , so must conclude not sold yet ( more than 50% ) :Think1:

Edited by david555

Go check VT5 how many does not show Airco on the outside , so must conclude not sold yet ( more than 50% ) :Think1:

you're right on this, but this probably can be told about many other new condos in Pat/jomtien. Is this the VT8 far far at beach rd in jomtien? A year ago this was a brand new ghost house...

The problems with the toilets are a mixed one, if the new design for the shell requires that the toilets have to be moved from the original piping postion then they have to run smaller pipes along the floor to meet up with the original sewage pipes...then they fill the floor with concrete to cover the smaller diameter pipes.....before you buy any condo in a VT buliding, dump a big hairy hangover shit during your inspection and try and flush it, because if you buy and you have this problem....you will have this problem for life...you cannot fix it. My neigbour has this problem, he designed the layout, which is very nice but both toilets have been moved.......sewage problems for life....nice!

Edited by missedherB

The problems with the toilets are a mixed one, if the new design for the shell requires that the toilets have to be moved from the original piping postion then they have to run smaller pipes along the floor to meet up with the original sewage pipes...then they fill the floor with concrete to cover the smaller diameter pipes.....before you buy any condo in a VT buliding, dump a big hairy hangover shit during your inspection and try and flush it, because if you buy and you have this problem....you will have this problem for life...you cannot fix it. My neigbour has this problem, he designed the layout, which is very nice but both toilets have been moved.......sewage problems for life....nice!

Yes i experienced it first visit 2008 " THE LUXURY VT 5 :SoWhat1: " Rented 25000bht /month ..... For sale 2 500 000 BHT .... i still remember this building .... VT 1 no problems at all ,smaller ,older , but seems better build !!

Since that time wherever i go rent /buy Condo OR hotel , first thing i do checking the flushing !

Some wish to buy VT5 ....better for same 2500 000 price try buy 2 adjoint condos in VT1 and break walls .. better deal !

PS: asking myself when passing LUXURY VT5 if owners should be using only Liquid food diet ..... :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

Edited by david555

Yes i experienced it first visit 2008 " THE LUXURY VT 5 :SoWhat1: " Rented 25000bht /month ..... For sale 2 500 000 BHT .... i still remember this building .... VT 1 no problems at all ,smaller ,older , but seems better build !!

Since that time wherever i go rent /buy Condo OR hotel , first thing i do checking the flushing !

Some wish to buy VT5 ....better for same 2500 000 price try buy 2 adjoint condos in VT1 and break walls .. better deal !

PS: asking myself when passing LUXURY VT5 if owners should be using only liquid food diet ..... :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

There is no issue with that in VT2

• 2 weeks later...

There is no issue with that in VT2

I know of a nice double unit (86 square meters) on a high floor on the Pattaya side for sale at 3.5 million Thai baht. Also available at 3.1 million unfurnished.

Edited by altec123