IGNORED

Amari Nova

Balla055

Two of my buddies stayed their in November...I was across the street at "The Vault" hotel...they brought back a girl each evening (1)..and I was with them as they checked in and asked...and there was no problem...on a similar note, I have written about this before...any hotel in Pattaya that charges a "fee" is a scam and should not be visited. All it takes is to make a reservation on agoda or booking.com. Booking.com w/out making payment will email you a payment vouched. It ususally has the hotels email address on it or you can get it off the net. All you have to do is email the hotel and ask them, then you have it in print when you respond. Just be "savy" when you ask in an email...about a "guest(s)". No guessing, dragging you luggage in the lobby and for them to tell you (after you check in)..oh, 500 or 700 bht to bring a girl back..I have emailed the hotel before each trip to BKK and each time.."no problem, sir"..why?...because they know that if the answer is no...I am not giving them my money and I am off to another...just think about it...you are the boss...you are paying for a hotel room for 2 people..it is your right to bring any adult to that room...now for a 3rd..they might hit you up for 500 bht or so..again, I ask this in my inquiry emai....hope this helps...

I know we all have different experince in Pataya/BKK...I have been their 10 times, so with this came some experience.

Edited by whitespider

Amari also have a "special offers website" I think it covers ALL their hotels in Thailand.

Despite its name it is not always cheaper, especially as Agodas prices can vary from hour ro hour let alone depending on the time of stay.

However it is worth checking out.

Website here http://www.amari.com/pattaya-thailand-special-offers.aspx

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!