IGNORED

Looking for View Talay 6 Room

Balla055

I'm looking for a room in View Talay 6 for 2 weeks in March. I always book my trips late notice due to my schedule so can never schedule ahead of time enough to get a room from Dancewatchers. Last trip I was able to get a room with them through a cancellation and I loved it and the location, very lucky. This time I don't think I'll be so lucky. Have also tried Condo6.com but they only take 3 months minimum. Anyone know any other way of booking a VT6 room?

Im booked into one of the newer rooms they acquired recently....5 days to go :GoldenSmile1:

Have you thought of emailing them or go to there website www.dancewatchers.com

Room 18-650 is available from 19/3/ to 31/3

Room 16-563 from 23/3 to 8/4

Room 16-565 from 15/3 to 29/3

Maybe if you checked the website like I just did you would get some success !

Edited by ProudAussie

I did indeed check the website ^^ . I checked the calendar for every single room and none are available for me. I'm staying the earlier part of March.

I did indeed check the website ^^ . I checked the calendar for every single room and none are available for me. I'm staying the earlier part of March.

Arrrh , now you tell us ! :LOL2:

I wanted to stay there in March also but saw they were booked during my times. Oh well

As for Condo6 the last time I checked with them, and it's been awhile, they only had longer term leases. I seem to remember a post somewhere that said you could get a ST rental from them by walking in but couldn't book in advance.