Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Looking for a Condo

glenjean

All,

I am looking for a one bedroom condo in the Central Pattaya Area for one (1) month..

My budget is 24,000 baht.

Arrival..... April 12 - May 12, 2012

Swimming Pool and Fitness Center

Close to a baht bus route.

I have researched and read several forums in my search for a condo, most places

that I have contacted only want to rent for a minimum of 3 months or more.

At this point I am not interested in the Jomtein or Naukla areas or any View Talay Condo's.

If anyone can provide any leads, suggestions or informations it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

There are four condo complex's behind the Avenue Shopping Mall. The Pride, The Urban, The Avenue Residence & Pattaya City Garden. They all have websites and might have something available in your price range.

I'm also thinking of staying a couple of months this year and looking at maybe renting a condo in central Pattaya instead of going the hotel route. I've discovered the same thing as you a lot of places are only looking at rentals of 3 months or more.

Good Luck in your search

Try contacting BM Expatdave,...I currently rent his one bedroom condo in The Urban and am leaving March 21st...I don't know if it's available after I depart, but it meets all your needs and falls within your price range...

Good luck,

HK

[Everyone loves a happy ending!

Hello Kitty,

What is the condo like? what condition is it in? Is there a swimming Pool and Fitness center o site?

Is there 24 hour security and a safe deposit box I the condo? Is it close to a baht bus route?

Thanks for the info. I did PM expat dave, so hopefully he will reply.

Condo is probably 2 to 3 years old, nice facility, 3 small/medium pools on site (can do laps, no problem) fitness center is basic free weights, treadmills, never too busy, guard @ gate and need keycard to access buildings, condo has built in safe deposit box, located on Soi 15, close to Mercure hotel and next to City Garden Condos, 2 to 3 minute walk to 2nd Road for baht bus, 5 to 7 minute walk to LK Metro...

Good luck,

HK

[Everyone loves a happy ending!

Try contacting BM Expatdave,...I currently rent his one bedroom condo in The Urban and am leaving March 21st...I don't know if it's available after I depart, but it meets all your needs and falls within your price range...

Good luck,

HK

Ha! so you're the one. I asked Expatdave about renting his condo for the month of NOV. but he said it was already rented it out.

glenjean, On my last trip I asked about rentals at The Urban at their sales desk. They gave me a price list with 1-2 month rental for a one bedroom at 28,000B. (deposit 1 month). I think you can probably get a unit cheaper if you went thru a realty or the owner directly.

E-mail [email protected]

Another place to check out might be 'The Inn of the Golden Crab' on Soi13 they do monthly rentals on simple one bedroom units

e-mail [email protected]

Edited by kash buc

simply putting " condo" in search box , top right , yields thousands of recommendations.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/96773-looking-for-condoapartment-for-1-month/page__hl__condo__fromsearch__1

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/96089-hotel-vs-condostudioappartment-pros-and-cons/page__hl__condo__fromsearch__1

happy hunting.

Edited by portfolio