Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good value massage

I'm just back from Sabai Dee massage, in that small soi that swings off to the left as you enter Chaiyaphum from Buakhao. Talking to the gal out the front, she tells me 200Bt for 1 hour oil massage, I ask how much more if your throw in a HJ, she says 500Bt more, I say too much, I'll give you 500Bt all up - 1 hour oil massage finish off with a HJ. OK.

She gave me a good massage, nice not too hard, just right, for about 45 minutes, then got around to playing with my willie. Next thing I know she's down on me giving me a great BJ. So I start rubbing her pussy through her panties, then she rips them off and throws a leg over me and sits on my face.

So I got a damn good massage and a damn good sex session for 500Bt. Nice way to spend an afternoon in Patts.

• 9 months later...

mnjahhh - happy you!

... I try to do same, but never happens like that

OK - some time got more as expected, but anyway had to pay as much they asked

... maybe I look as ugly and tired all time

I'm just back from Sabai Dee Massage, in that small soi that swings off to the left as you enter Chaiyaphum from Buakhao. Talking to the gal out the front, she tells me 200Bt for 1 hour oil massage, I ask how much more if your throw in a HJ, she says 500Bt more, I say too much, I'll give you 500Bt all up - 1 hour oil massage finish off with a HJ. OK.

She gave me a good massage, nice not too hard, just right, for about 45 minutes, then got around to playing with my willie. Next thing I know she's down on me giving me a great BJ. So I start rubbing her pussy through her panties, then she rips them off and throws a leg over me and sits on my face.

So I got a damn good massage and a damn good sex session for 500Bt. Nice way to spend an afternoon in Patts.

always a good sign when the massage girls are putting out for less than the BG!

hi,,, u do a nice deal...

can u tell us wich massage it was in soi chiayapoon..cose have many...so we can go to enjoy te massage session too...

bye and tnx...

I'm just back from Sabai Dee Massage, in that small soi that swings off to the left as you enter Chaiyaphum from Buakhao. Talking to the gal out the front, she tells me 200Bt for 1 hour oil massage, I ask how much more if your throw in a HJ, she says 500Bt more, I say too much, I'll give you 500Bt all up - 1 hour oil massage finish off with a HJ. OK.

:Clap: Now I wonder why Dave is always happy reading and chatting on the other side. Well Well... I'll be staying in his guest house and that will be a good into to a new day :GoldenSmile1: . Tell me something sir, is her face is pretty or bruised up. Please tell me..Please Please Please... :GoldenSmile1:

can u tell us wich massage it was in soi chiayapoon..cose have many...so we can go to enjoy te massage session too...

bye and tnx...

bye and tnx...

Not on Soi Chayapoom exactly. I think it's the left fork of that soi after turning right from Oasis Bar. Please correct me if I am wrong

• 3 months later...

Could it be the one facing the continental,be there a couple of times myself and had good experiences.

I believe its called Sabaii massage. There is a sign for it on the lhs on the beginning of Soi Exite but it off the road through an archway.  Easy to pass if you miss the sign. 

Archived