Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mams birthday

Fido

I dont post alot cause i talk better than i type..lol...but gonna try and get round the forums more.

But just to let the folks know, who know Mam n me, Mams birthday is on the 29th of Febuary, also the birthday of having a bar in Ban Chang for 2 years (were still babies).

Were gonna be putting on food all day, but the main stuff starts a 6pm, traditional BBQ pigs 2 of em.

Old friends always welcome, new friends we would love to meet, so if you can get down, your welcome.

we gotta get Mam drunk, she's funny as hell drunk.

Sorry I cannot be there.

How can you have a 2 year birthday for the bar on the 29th February?????

Sorry I cannot be there.

:GoldenSmile1:

hi THE DRUNKEN DUCK is going to change our weekly bar crawl to Wednesday for that week

see you for the party

[b][size=3]The Drunken Duck - The place to stay in Soi LK Metro[/size][/b]

Sorry I cannot be there.

It was supposed to be on the 28th, but Mam cant be there that day, so we shifted it to 29, lol either that or weve been open for 4 years...lol

hi THE DRUNKEN DUCK is going to change our weekly bar crawl to Wednesday for that week

see you for the party

Chears lads, would be the same without you all